Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Giants

    0 0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

    1 100.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    3,652
    Boom, way to go Dak. Make the "easy" throws to get it going

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Witten the Giant killer!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Wow, if that flag had been thrown against us I'd be furious. Horrible call IMO
    Lol yea we've been fortunate on some of those but should have gotten that fumble call also.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    They are destroying apple


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Boom, way to go Dak. Make the "easy" throws to get it going
    Seems to be his MO. He always starts slow. We have been fortunate to have good defense play/bad Giants O

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    They are destroying apple


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah they are. Wish Dez could break loose but Jenkins is tough

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,180
    Still am kind of disappointed with only 16 points but their defense has got to be gassed it'll be tough for them in the second half.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Still am kind of disappointed with only 16 points but their defense has got to be gassed it'll be tough for them in the second half.
    As long as we keep tacking on they don't have the ability to come back on us I'd think.

    Obj is the heart and soul of this team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    As long as we keep tacking on they don't have the ability to come back on us I'd think.

    Obj is the heart and soul of this team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah he is. They need his game changing plays cause their offense bogs down too often.

    Sucks that Scandrick is out with another hammy injury. Idk why we have so so many of those

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah he is. They need his game changing plays cause their offense bogs down too often.

    Sucks that Scandrick is out with another hammy injury. Idk why we have so so many of those
    I thought they said it was his hand?

    Hammy, I don't like to hear that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,180
    Props to Chris Jones and good punting tonight too I think that's three around the ten now

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,078

    Week 1: Dallas Cowboys (0-0) vs New York Giants (0-0)

    Week play calling after big plays makes me want to punch a baby

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,180
    Quote Originally Posted by TS8821 View Post
    Week play calling after big plays makes me want to punch a baby
    Yeah I didn't like the third down play call to zeke at all

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I didn't like the third down play call to zeke at all
    Me neither.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,460
    Damnit I hate stoopid penalties


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •