View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Giants

0 0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

1 100.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Week 1: Dallas Cowboys (0-0) vs New York Giants (0-0)

Anthony brown says "let's try again"

Week 1: Dallas Cowboys (0-0) vs New York Giants (0-0)

The Giants know how to contain dak.. they will need to find something different for next week. Denvers D is no cakewalk back-to-back-to-back tough D's

Quote Originally Posted by TS8821 View Post
    The Giants know how to contain dak.. they will need to find something different for next week. Denvers D is no cakewalk back-to-back-to-back tough D's
    Denvers D can be run on a little bit. I think we match up alright with them.

We'll see a lot of Beasley and Zeke in that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

1-0 baby!

Yankees Farm System

How does Marinelli continue to get the most out of what he has? Make shift d line, rookie corners... they even put pressure. Most of the talk show analysts all week have been predicting the Giants winning, saying how the Giants will dethrone us this year.

Good strategy going no huddle and making the Giant D gassed, not being able to substitute. The Giant o line looks like a hot mess. I wish we had 3 Sean Lees. It also seems like Beasely is our most reliable receiver....he seems to get open a lot. Looking at the schedule ahead, the Rams look a lot better than expected.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    How does Marinelli continue to get the most out of what he has? Make shift d line, rookie corners... they even put pressure. Most of the talk show analysts all week have been predicting the Giants winning, saying how the Giants will dethrone us this year.
    The Giants are barely a functioning offense with OBJ, they are not an NFL offense without him.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Good strategy going no huddle and making the Giant D gassed, not being able to substitute. The Giant o line looks like a hot mess. I wish we had 3 Sean Lees. It also seems like Beasely is our most reliable receiver....he seems to get open a lot. Looking at the schedule ahead, the Rams look a lot better than expected.
    Meh, Indy D is pretty bad and they Tolzien is also awful.

We will also benefit from the Cardinals likely being with David Johnson. That's a huge benefit.

Yankees Farm System

It's amazing how much better the D backs look when you get pressure on the QB. The Special Teams and Defense stepped up. The offense looks good, but Dak needs to be better. They can't go through the season letting teams hang around or they will pay for it in the end. Hopefully Scandrick can come back next week.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    It's amazing how much better the D backs look when you get pressure on the QB. The Special Teams and Defense stepped up. The offense looks good, but Dak needs to be better. They can't go through the season letting teams hang around or they will pay for it in the end. Hopefully Scandrick can come back next week.
    For sure. They need to score touchdowns when we get the opportunities. That is why Romo was always so good he would make redzone visits touchdowns most of the time. Dak was pretty good with it last year but the QBs in 2015 were terrible at it. Dak was just off target on his throws yesterday, he should be better

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    For sure. They need to score touchdowns when we get the opportunities. That is why Romo was always so good he would make redzone visits touchdowns most of the time. Dak was pretty good with it last year but the QBs in 2015 were terrible at it. Dak was just off target on his throws yesterday, he should be better
    The good news is that he will get better. Funny thing is that his deep ball looks better then his short passes to Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The good news is that he will get better. Funny thing is that his deep ball looks better then his short passes to Dez.
    Yeah he deep ball was on point. Had Dez not gotten tangled up with Jenkins on that last attempt he had it would have been a TD. The throw to Butler was also a dime. He was probably a bit rushed with the pressure of the Giants D being there all the time. He wasn't inaccurate in the preseason so I'm confident in him to bounce back.

Should be a good game this week with the Broncos too.

Dak missed a few throws but was good enough, efficient and never puts us in danger by throwing stupid INTs. I think this team is in great hands for the next decade. I am glad he is our QB and Tony is doing well in the booth. In fact Tony was so good he may be remembered more as a great commentator a few decades from now than a good to very good NFL QB not unlike Dandy Don Meredith.

Tony will become a coach or coordinator at some point and probably be a damn good one too.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast