Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good Lord, rub some vagisil on it and get in the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    This is just our luck. The one player who made me forget Taylor Mays is on injured reserve along with Denver Kirkland. We spent a 2nd round pick on this guy and now he's injured.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...on-knee-injury
    None of the sources are saying out for the season. He already had whatever procedure was required, they wasted no time which tells me that the Raiders aren't counting him out...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

This definitely sucks. What is Reggie McKenzie thinking right now? Tyrell Adams and Marquel Lee to start at linebacker? With Obi Melifonwu out, it gives Shalom Luani a chance to prove himself though. I would hope that this will be the year that the defense comes together under Jack Del Rio, who historically has always had top 10 defenses ... even top 15 could be good enough with the offense that the Raiders should have.

I'm not worried, if we need secondary help we could always bring back Matt Giordano.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I'm not worried, if we need secondary help we could always bring back Matt Giordano.
    Stuart Schweigert available?

You know your defense is in trouble when you're pining for Taylor Mays and his coverage skills.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    He'll be out the whole season. That's our luck. The two top draft picks are both injured.
    Where does it say he'll be out for the whole season? I am finding a minmum of 8 weeks, but not the whole season.

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Whatever it was. I heard Reggie thinks it's a really bad case of shin splints.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

From the action he did get on the field, it seems as if he needed a little more development, if I'm not mistaken. I feel like luani was doing much better. Just really hurts our depth.

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Where does it say he'll be out for the whole season? I am finding a minmum of 8 weeks, but not the whole season.
    They've said that about most of their injured players, but it never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Stuart Schweigert available?
    Lets hope so we might need him soon.

A shame and this rookies skill set had the potential to really fill a hole for us.

What a waste of time. Couldn't of they had done the knee surgery sooner than right before the start of the season. Or did he hurt it again recently.

We got the same story with Mario Edwards and he never came back to play last season if I remember correctly.

If it's just cartilage he might make it back after eight games. Anything else like ligaments and he may not even start the 2018 season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast