Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Ugh I don't know how I feel about this game. I can say that it will tell us a lot about how the season will go though. If our offense struggles, it will be a long year.

Game day fellas!!!! Come Denver, Lets get it!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm very concerned about our DL tonight. More so than the offense. Starting 0-1 when every other team in the division is 1-0 would be a terrible way to start the season.

McMoney just got a new 4 year deal!

Jarrett promoted for tonight's game. Von is gonna have a monster game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Ugh I don't know how I feel about this game. I can say that it will tell us a lot about how the season will go though. If our offense struggles, it will be a long year.
    Yeah, that's kinda how I feel as well. With a new coach and a lot of new faces on offense, I'm sure we'll see improvement down the line. Same could be said for SD though. I think this game will tell us a lot whether we'll be a 10-6 type of team or 6-10.

McManus signed a new deal today. Didn't expect he'd leave, but good news regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    And what exactly makes that so?

Just last year, SD was top 10 in DVOA. (9th against the pass). They have two bookend pass rushers that are probably the most underrated pass rushers in the division. Mebane and Liuget are big boys up front. Two good corners. And a good DC.

That squad has got quite a bit of talent.

If we can't handle them up front....then it won't matter who we face this year...we're going to be in for a doozy.

This scheme is far more complex than Kubs'...1 game into it will not determine how our season will go.

Entering another year where our front 5 has had zero continuity...we just have to hope that this scheme really is player friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Jarrett promoted for tonight's game. Von is gonna have a monster game!!!

He's going to be triple teamed all night long. Until Shaq/Edebali/D-Walker make plays...why would anyone allow him to go 1 on 1? We NEED Shaq to show up.

As for Jarrett...well...he's a body I guess. I just don't have the excitement with him as others do. I feel he'll need 1/2 two years in order to be that body that you have to account for" instead of "just a big body." But, we needed depth and he'll provide it for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I'm very concerned about our DL tonight. More so than the offense. Starting 0-1 when every other team in the division is 1-0 would be a terrible way to start the season.
    and a division loss right off the bat?

That makes it doubly worse. What will make it triply worse....it's a ****in home game.

Just like as I said a few days ago...every week our division wins...it's going to be a "must win" week for us. Tonight is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    He's going to be triple teamed all night long. Until Shaq/Edebali/D-Walker make plays...why would anyone allow him to go 1 on 1? We NEED Shaq to show up.

As for Jarrett...well...he's a body I guess. I just don't have the excitement with him as others do. I feel he'll need 1/2 two years in order to be that body that you have to account for" instead of "just a big body." But, we needed depth and he'll provide it for tonight.
    It's von miller he is going to be felt and make plays. Remember Peyton ****ing manning, well it's Von ****ing Miller! VFM

well, we'll see about that. I'm hopeful but OLB is nothing compared to QB.

we get ball first.

first carry of the day...and our right side of the o-line gets blown up...minimal yards.

max garcia starting at LG...humm..

3rd and 3....siemian hits Sanders on the out route...first down.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast