Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    It's not like Siemian was special last night BK lol. He was pretty good, but to act like other QB's haven't had similar games is hilarious.

Siemian was good last night. He was not the reason that this game got as close as it got. I think the game plan is to not let him throw over a specific number each game and let the running game take over. I would say they don't want Trev throwing more than 20-25. If it wasn't for the entire team going into victory formation with 7+ minutes to go I think he would have thrown far less than what he actually did. I feel like when we took the big lead everyone decided that the game was over and they can relax. Big mistake. I hope they learn that you can never take your foot off the pedal. Keep blocking, keep pushing for the extra yard. Don't get soft.

However, we are 1-0. There were a lot of good things that happened last night. Trev looked good, WR's looked good. CB's looked good. DL wasn't as awful as last year so far. Improvement there. We just have to hope no one else goes down because our depth on the line is so paper thin at the moment. Good to see Shelby Harris out there play so well. He ended up being our hero

Congrats VJ and the new staff. Keep the momentum going. Clean up the turnovers, penalties and let's move on to Dallas. Need to stop Zeke

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Roby looked like ****.....

Trev did his thing last night if not for starting to milk the clock 3 minutes into the 4th he would have had a better game.

Watson just can't pass protect very well, good In the run game tho.

Need to get kerr and crick back asap, not worried about vons edge but the other edge and side is vulnerable as hell.

They completely blanked the TEs for San Diego which is a surprise.

Onto dallas!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Siemian was pressured on 35% of his drop backs last night.

Probably 25% of them were because of Watson.

I thought Siemian was pretty damn good. I'd give him a B+. And speaking of refs, Sanders had 2 feet in for that no TD. **** those zebras.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I thought Siemian was pretty damn good. I'd give him a B+. And speaking of refs, Sanders had 2 feet in for that no TD. **** those zebras.
    I think B+ is a good grade to give him.

Shaq Barrett had a very good game yesterday.

According to PFF: Shaq Barrett posted an 84.3 overall grade. He had a 17.6 pass rush productivity, which was the 3rd highest among 3-4 OLB. He had one sack and 5 QB hurries and his 6 total pressure tied for the most among 3-4 OLB.
    Denver Broncos 2018 Offensive Line Dreams
    LT: Williams LG: Crosby C: Paradis RG: Leary RT: Bolles

How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Damn. I knew had a good game, but didn't realize that good.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    The refs played a huge part into the Chargers getting back into it, Sanders TD, Charles extension into the endzone that went unchallenged, the INT should have been called back to P.I. and the fumble review lasted about 2 seconds.. makes you believe there was intention to have the game be closer than it should have been

Bennie Fowler was just on 104.3 the Fan and he said the ref came over to the Broncos sideline and said he screwed up the non PI call right after it happened, so there's that...

That actually makes me feel better. Not cause I feel justified or anything, but the fact that he owned up to it. Makes sense why coaching staff wasn't so furious after.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It's not like Siemian was special last night BK lol. He was pretty good, but to act like other QB's haven't had similar games is hilarious.
    As usual, you're missing the point mg.

This is a QB who you have completely written off and deemed what he can do and can't do.

You've been a broken record with this ridiculous "he's gutless, he's always going to throw short of the sticks, he's never going to run to make plays" notion. Day in and day out.

That was a completely different QB from your narrative.

We'll see how his consistency is with his production but so far so good.

Hope to the football gods that he doesn't get hurt.

Damn. I knew had a good game, but didn't realize that good.
    Oh yea. Shaq killed it last night. Though, I should note that he had a few plays (I know at least 2) where he flat out wasn't blocked. Those will count as pressures.

But for his first action at any point during the preseason...what a baller.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    The refs played a huge part into the Chargers getting back into it, Sanders TD, Charles extension into the endzone that went unchallenged, the INT should have been called back to P.I. and the fumble review lasted about 2 seconds.. makes you believe there was intention to have the game be closer than it should have been
    I didn't want to sound like one of those guys....but man..I sure felt like something was going on. They were terrible..flat out terrible.

Oh and don't forget the choke hold on Shaq Barrett from OKung on that TD throw to Benjamin. That was about as easy of a hold as you could call....but....you know..

Bennie Fowler was just on 104.3 the Fan and he said the ref came over to the Broncos sideline and said he screwed up the non PI call right after it happened, so there's that...

That actually makes me feel better. Not cause I feel justified or anything, but the fact that he owned up to it. Makes sense why coaching staff wasn't so furious after.
    Still pisses me off. That was about as easy of a call as you could make. He was tackled before the ball was even close to him. How that wasn't called and Roby's play was?? Complete bull ****.

And a quick note...I didn't really notice too much considering Watson was getting beat so badly so I just assumed it was always his fault..

Connor McGovern had a terrible game. There was a significant change when Leary left the game. I guess I need to chill on the McGovern hype..

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    As usual, you're missing the point mg.

This is a QB who you have completely written off and deemed what he can do and can't do.

You've been a broken record with this ridiculous "he's gutless, he's always going to throw short of the sticks, he's never going to run to make plays" notion. Day in and day out.

That was a completely different QB from your narrative.

We'll see how his consistency is with his production but so far so good.

Hope to the football gods that he doesn't get hurt.
    Lol no you're missing the point. One game doesn't change anything. Is Alex Smith all of the sudden not a gutless QB? What about Sam Bradford? Both of those QB's have shown to have similar tendencies as Siemian, and both actually performed better than Siemian week 1.

I hope he keeps it up, and I hope you're right.... But one game doesn't erase what we saw in 12 games last year. You have to realize that.

Like damn dude. You know you're too big of a Siemian fan boy if you're willing to dismiss a whole year's worth of evidence based on one game. And then to act like I didn't give him quite a bit of praise for how he played last night.... It's almost like you're ticked off that I offended your significant other or something. Get over it.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast