Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Week 1: Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) @ Denver Broncos (0-0)

Week 1

(0_ -_0)_____________________ (0_ -_ 0)

Los Angeles________Denver

____@ _________

Monday, September 11th, 8:20 PM MT/ 10:20 PM ET
    Mile High Stadium, Denver, Colorado

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Phillip Rivers - COMP 0 / ATT 0 / TD 0 / INT 0 / YDS 0
    Trevor Siemian - COMP 0 / ATT 0 / TD 0 / INT 0 / YDS 0

VS

RUSHING:
    Melvin Gordon - ATT 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0.0 / TD 0
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0.0 / TD 0

VS

RECEIVING:
    Keenan Allen - REC 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0.0 / TD 0
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 0 / YDS 0 / AVG 0.0 / TD 0

VS

TACKLES:
    Jatavis Brown - SOLO 0 / AST 0 / TOT 0
    Todd Davis - SOLO 0 / AST 0 / TOT 0

VS

SACKS:
    Joey Bosa - SACKS 0 / FF 0
    Von Miller - SACKS 0 / FF 0

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Casey Hayward - INT 0 / PD 0 / TD 0
    Chris Harris - INT 0 / PD 0 / TD 0

VS

FIELD GOALS:
    Younghoe Koo - ATT 0 / MADE 0
    Brandon McManus - INT 0 / PD 0 / TD 0

SPECIAL TEAMS RETURN:
    Chargers - KR AVG 0.0 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 0.0 / PK TD 0
    Broncos - KR AVG 0.0 / KR TD 0 / PR AVG 0.0 / PK TD 0

Almost put San Diego instead of Los Angeles in the title, but luckily caught it last second.

I think the Broncos will win, but I really don't know what to expect from this team coming out.

Oooohhh man that's sexy! There's nothing like the first GDT of the season!

We need more comments in here! lol

Denver Broncos' Draft Analyst
    How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle
    #GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

also would you guys do me a huge solid and listen/share/subscribe/comment/rate the podcast I have been doing? It's getting some serious following but want to get some momentum going heading into the season. My good friend and I are doing "Scout's Eye Preview" each week and you guys know me pretty well... and hopefully like me somewhat lol so it would be a huge favor. (also i make jokes with in depth analysis... im not full whacky like Brandon Perna but I like to have fun lol)

Apple/iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...129410673?mt=2
    Android/Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cha...dle-up-podcast

Our Chargers preview episode will be up tonight! (just got done editing it a few hours ago)

How to Win Football: 1) Run the Ball 2) Hit the Opposing QB 3) Win the Turnover Battle

Is it weird that I'm expecting a Denver whomping of the chargers?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man, I hope so. So much pessimism following this team. Nothing would shut that up more than a real beat down.

Key matchup for Monday Night's matchup of the Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos? The Chargers elite edge rushing duo against the Broncos new offensive tackle pair. These two group battling each other could determine the outcome of the game.

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...rger-107100079

Apparently there's a GDT option. I tried implementing it, but couldn't find it in the mod tools after I created it. Maybe you can only do it when you first create the thread.

So the Chiefs look pretty damn good. And who the hell was that QB posing as Alex Smith last night? Hopefully he'll be wearing a Siemian jersey Monday. I liked Hunt, but I had no idea he was going to be this good. Our run D might be better than NE's, but I don't have a lot of confidence in them. I hope they can get Rubin sooner than later. Kinda surprised he's not signed yet. Losing Berry for the year is going to hurt them though. Probably their biggest leader and best player on defense. Maybe Houston as strictly play, but nowhere near the leader Berry is.

I know the Patriots had some issues on defense and missing players, but holy crap they looked like hot garbage. They got out coached badly too. That Hill touchdown was inexcusable. And honestly, Brady looked really bad for Tom Brady. There were a handful of passes that were poor coming out of his hand and highly inaccurate. With how bad their defense was, I think that's not maybe getting talked about enough. Brady's looked bad before and then went beast mode, but I can't help but wonder if he's finally hit the old man wall. I sure hope so anyways. I did want NE to win for the AFC West's sake, but it was fantastic seeing them get their ***es handed to them and seeing their fans so sad.

But with the way the Chiefs won in NE, this feels like as close to a must win game for a season opener for the Broncos. The Chargers appear to be the worst AFC West opponent we'll face. We gotta take this one at home.

While the chiefs offense looked good I think at least 50% of it was due to NE ineffective pass rush and personnel on the field. Their LB crew looked awful, their DL looked mediocre and their secondary even got exploited a couple times.

Alex Smith is playing for a job this year as well and with hill and hunt he could have a good year and finally throw down the field more than he ever has. He still prolly had 20 passes of 7 yards or less.

Any game that our division wins is going to feel like a must win game for us. It's going to be like that all year long.

Got to give KC their props. It is very very rare to see a team go in there and not only beat them...but beat them by that margin.

Unfortunately, they have the pieces to keep that "gimmick" offense running smoothly. Attack up the middle or on the edges. They have the pieces. Kelce wasn't even involved in the passing game all that much but he's an option that they will always have.

They have built an ideal "game managing" with the threat of dynamic plays type offense.......with that said.....

they are still not SB contenders no matter what the MSM tries to sell.

KC has had their big wins only to "KC" it. They will have to deal with this division of ours...they just lost Berry. They had their SB right here.

Blah kerr and crick both out....

Dr Cyanide, I listen to every podcast. I love it I usually download and listen to them on the way to work. Gooooo Broncos.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast