Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He would've been a perfect fit in NE taking over Blount's role

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Time to take the old horse out back and put him out to pasture.
    No doubt AP is not going to be the AP of old, I do think he has enough left in the tank to still be productive on the right team. If AZ wants to stay in somewhat contention they need to be on the phone right now with the Saints and give up a late round pick for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    No doubt AP is not going to be the AP of old, I do think he has enough left in the tank to still be productive on the right team. If AZ wants to stay in somewhat contention they need to be on the phone right now with the Saints and give up a late round pick for him.
    cards just resurrected cj 2k .so ap wont be headed to the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    cards just resurrected cj 2k .so ap wont be headed to the desert.
    Arizona wont be a contender now as far as im concerned. The defense can still be great but too many aging veterans on offense and no pure talent like david johnson/john brown dealing with the injuries. I dont see them making the playoffs this year. What if the rams surprise everyone and get a spot?! It could happen.

I think a trade to the NYG would be best for AP. The Saints don't need him with Ingram and Kamara and Perkins is not the answer for the Giants.

That pass to wright was the one of tbe best passes i have ever seen..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

After AP's glare that no, Adrian, was not "I love you Sean", a trade could certainly happen. THIS time a team has no issue with his salary.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    After AP's glare that no, Adrian, was not "I love you Sean", a trade could certainly happen. THIS time a team has no issue with his salary.
    AP can't catch and is a bad fit in Payton's offense to begin with. He has virtually zero no trade value as most teams require their RB's to actually catch the ball.
    They'll cut his sorry arrogant *** and no one in their right mind will pick him up. Put a fork in him, he's done.
    Last edited by Ex-Jets Fan; 09-13-2017 at 09:17 AM.

I don't know why he chose the Saints. Makes me think that was probably the only offer. He should have just waited it out, someone always gets injured. He would probably be with AZ right now if that were the case. I still think NE was a good fit. He could have been their Blount.

I don't get PFF rankings sometimes. Especially when it comes to Rhodes. I mean he faces the other teams top WR every game and essentially shuts them down. How many times did we hear Michael Thomas name Monday. I didn't even know he was out there. Yet his PFF grade was 41.6 but Waynes was 74. Alexander was a 76.2. I think its just one of those where I let the other WR stats speak for itself.

I don't get PFF rankings sometimes. Especially when it comes to Rhodes. I mean he faces the other teams top WR every game and essentially shuts them down. How many times did we hear Michael Thomas name Monday. I didn't even know he was out there. Yet his PFF grade was 41.6 but Waynes was 74. Alexander was a 76.2. I think its just one of those where I let the other WR stats speak for itself.
    The worst PFF grades are for cornerbacks. They don't know their assignments and what the defense is trying to get done on any given play. Not to mention how are you going to give grades on cornerbacks when the entire 4th quarter we gave the saints everything in front of us and just tried to make the tackle in bounds to kill clock.

They also gave Elflein a 31 and everything I've seen and watch suggests he played pretty good.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Sammy Bradford was player of the week!!!

If you cant beat them, join them

I don't know why he chose the Saints. Makes me think that was probably the only offer. He should have just waited it out, someone always gets injured. He would probably be with AZ right now if that were the case. I still think NE was a good fit. He could have been their Blount.
    He only signed with the Saints to get some revenge on us. He seen on the schedule that Week 1 was against the Saints and he wanted to show off but that didn't work. Saints will be cutting home by week 5$

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Guys I was just sitting here thinking about something. Just follow me for a minute.

Remember Edgerian James the running back that played for the Colts for all those years? Also remember when he signed with the Arizona Cardinals as a free agent? So the Colts drafted Joseph Addeai from Lsu and they won the Superbowl in his rookie season

Adrian Peterson signs with the Saints as a free agent. We draft Dalvin Cook as his replacement. Could it turn out the same way as the Colts did? Hmmmmmmmm. I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Sammy Bradford was player of the week!!!

He deserves it Carter. He was dropping dimes.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast