Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    That throw Sam made to Jarius Wright...I think it was his only catch. But I remember seeing it during the game and was like "how the **** did he just do that". Well seeing replays of that this morning, I'm still asking that question lol.

You can see it here towards the bottom.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...-monday-night/

Adrian Peterson yelling and giving Sean Payton the death stare made me laugh my *** off.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Adrian Peterson yelling and giving Sean Payton the death stare made me laugh my *** off.
    That duo is just not going to work. Peyton does not know AP well enough that he needs the rock and needs it often. AP is done in this league unless the injuries happen for the Saints. He is just not going to get the consistent work load he is used to. It's one thing to be in a split back field with one other guy but they got 3. Not good for any of them.

Hey Nas!!!!

After we won tonight I gave the waitress a $20 tip and a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I didn't know her at all. She didn't care though 😂
    I expect nothing less from you my boy!!! Cheers to a big week 1 W!

Was nice to see them put the pedal to the metal last night. Didn't expect them to come out looking so good but they did. As well as we looked last night and how good Bradford looked, however, we looked just as good last year and Bradford played just as well against the packers in helping us get to a 5-0 start. And then .... the wheels fell off. Hell, Alex Smith was the best qb from week one with 4 touchdowns and 300 and some odd yards. Who saw that coming? As a lifelong Vikings fan I hope this continues but I've seen this episode many times before only to be disappointed later. Don't do this to me again Vikes. Don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Was nice to see them put the pedal to the metal last night. Didn't expect them to come out looking so good but they did. As well as we looked last night and how good Bradford looked, however, we looked just as good last year and Bradford played just as well against the packers in helping us get to a 5-0 start. And then .... the wheels fell off. Hell, Alex Smith was the best qb from week one with 4 touchdowns and 300 and some odd yards. Who saw that coming? As a lifelong Vikings fan I hope this continues but I've seen this episode many times before only to be disappointed later. Don't do this to me again Vikes. Don't do it!
    I feel ya man, we've been there done that. Of course a lot will depend on avoiding key injuries on the OL. While I do have confidence in some of our backups they are backups for a reason. Short term we can handle it but long term injuries will do in almost any team.

Also adjustments that have to be made. I know Pitt likes to blitz so I think they'll blitz us up the middle to try to get to Sam and really test our line. So our WR's will need to beat 1 on 1 coverage which they show they can. It will be a very interesting game against Pitt. I am not expecting a win but I expect it to be contested and a good one.

This year is going to be different. Trust me.

1-Our D is great

2-Pat Shumur opening up the offense.

Skol

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I feel ya man, we've been there done that. Of course a lot will depend on avoiding key injuries on the OL. While I do have confidence in some of our backups they are backups for a reason. Short term we can handle it but long term injuries will do in almost any team.

Also adjustments that have to be made. I know Pitt likes to blitz so I think they'll blitz us up the middle to try to get to Sam and really test our line. So our WR's will need to beat 1 on 1 coverage which they show they can. It will be a very interesting game against Pitt. I am not expecting a win but I expect it to be contested and a good one.
    We will beat Pittsburgh. I'm going to say 35-16.

Xavier Rhodes will lock down Antonio Brown

Our D gets a couple of turnovers

Pittsburgh secondary isn't good and I expect our receving core to light them up.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

at what point last year did the vikings have a 100 yard rusher allow 1 qb sack and have a 300 yard passer. the vikings used turnovers and kick returns . and a solid defense to win most of their games last year.
    Last edited by tripleplayer543; 09-12-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    at what point last year did the vikings have a 100 yard rusher allow 1 qb sack and have a 300 yard passer. the vikings used turnovers and kick returns . and a solid defense to win most of their games last year.
    Lol we did get fortunate from a lot of special teams touchdowns. If we can be as solid as we were on offense last night and create turnovers on defense we will be a tough out. We should have sacked Brees 3-4 times last night and nobody was expecting us to turn them over a bunch of times. Still looked sharp though!

We will beat Pittsburgh. I'm going to say 35-16.

Xavier Rhodes will lock down Antonio Brown

Our D gets a couple of turnovers

Pittsburgh secondary isn't good and I expect our receving core to light them up.
    I dunno if its possible to lock him down because he's the best in the nfl but if we hold him to less than 7 catches and double digits in yards ill take it. Steelers looked rusty this week so lets hope that offense looks pedestrian again and we can keep the momentum going. The REAL test is green bay. If we can beat them i feel pretty good. Would love a division win and at least one playoff win this year.
    Last edited by Wolfpac_101; 09-12-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Those numbers are all from last year. This is a new year so we'll see how we do. Hopefully that rings true. Didnt expect the Pats to give up 42 so anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    That duo is just not going to work. Peyton does not know AP well enough that he needs the rock and needs it often. AP is done in this league unless the injuries happen for the Saints. He is just not going to get the consistent work load he is used to. It's one thing to be in a split back field with one other guy but they got 3. Not good for any of them.
    He would've been a perfect fit in NE taking over Blount's role

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He would've been a perfect fit in NE taking over Blount's role

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Time to take the old horse out back and put him out to pasture.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast