Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Wow. Great way to start the season. I was not expecting our offense to look that good (even against the saints D)

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Surprised Mckinnon is playing over Murray but i like the receiving ability jerick gives us
    if they keep play like this its gonna be a fun season.

Sammy was awesome tonight, but you gotta give major props to our WR core god damn! Thielen and Diggs.......gaaaaaawd dammmmmmnnn. 🤤

Also Dalvin Cook on my fantasy team 😁

One at a time boys, one at a time! 1-0! Skol!!!

Really like what I saw tonight. The biggest surprise for me was how well the oline protected Bradford. I thought they would be average at best but they looked really good. Oline performances like this just show how good Sam Bradford can be. He is this teams QB for now and the future.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Drew brees will be sacked by our defense 6 times

vikings-31
    saints-17

drew brees will be looking like im glad this is over with because that vikings d is ruthless
    Wow you were pretty damn close! Got any lotto numbers???

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Really like what I saw tonight. The biggest surprise for me was how well the oline protected Bradford. I thought they would be average at best but they looked really good. Oline performances like this just show how good Sam Bradford can be. He is this teams QB for now and the future.
    Agreed. Also, with AP not on the team anymore the team doesn't have to cater to him and Shurmur can get creative and dial it up like what we saw.

Hell ya boys!!! I was a little concerned early on but Sam was being patient. After what we saw in the preseason I think it was very reasonable to be concerned with pretty much aspect from our starting offense. But the way Sam played tonight was incredible. Look I got no problem saying that I was optimistic about Sam even though he played pretty good last year. To me it was a put up or shut up season for him. Tonight he showed that he will be our future if he plays even remotely close to this. I won't expect this every game as the Saints defense is average at best but the most important part was no only moving the ball but getting TD's. Great start for Sam!!

OL played ****ing great. I mean low expectations but they did a great job in pass protection and then to close it out we ran the ball ****ing great.

Diggs Theilan were outstanding and look to improve off of last year.

Defense was really good. We gave a little but tightened up when we needed to. The score says we only won by 10 but this game was in so much control and that last TD was a garbage time TD.

Quiqley did great punted well and had great hang.

McKinnon was ok, I think it might take some time but he'll be fine.

Tough game next week against the Steelers. Will be a much better defense and that offense is explosive. This will be a true test imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikes_Fan04 View Post
    Wow you were pretty damn close! Got any lotto numbers???
    I wish. Lol

We are going to make noise this year like I said.

Skol!!!!!!!! Mother****er!!!!! Skol!!!!!!!

Steelers your next!!!!!!!

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Hey Nas!!!!

After we won tonight I gave the waitress a $20 tip and a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I didn't know her at all. She didn't care though 😂

Two things I wanna say to you guys.

1-Cris Collins worth said a couple of weeks back that if we have a middle of the road offense then we are going to make a deep playoff run.

2-Remember when I said Pat Shumur was being vanilla in the preseason? Hmmmm I guess I was right huh.

Dalvin Cook will be offensive rookie of the year. Book that

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Two things I wanna say to you guys.

1-Cris Collins worth said a couple of weeks back that if we have a middle of the road offense then we are going to make a deep playoff run.

2-Remember when I said Pat Shumur was being vanilla in the preseason? Hmmmm I guess I was right huh.
    Remember when i said Bradford was on the verge of greatness...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Week 1: Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints 9/11/17 7:10 PM ET

That was pretty awesome. Not being able to predict our next play was refreshing. Did a teaser on the vikes/under, never been so happy we didn't score a touchdown as that cook run lol

Here are some grades from PFF

TOP 5 GRADES:
    WR Stefon Diggs, 88.9 overall grade

QB Sam Bradford, 87.4 overall grade

S Harrison Smith, 86.8 overall grade

WR Adam Thielen, 86.8 overall grade

T Riley Reiff, 83.1 overall grade

PERFORMANCES OF NOTE:
    QB SAM BRADFORD, 87.4 OVERALL GRADE
    The offensive line gave Bradford time all night and he consistently delivered. He was nearly flawless throughout the game, in particular on intermediate and downfield passes, where he completed nine of 10 attempts for 234 yards and two scores.

WR STEFON DIGGS, 88.9 OVERALL GRADE
    Diggs was essentially uncoverable, as he repeatedly got loose deep into the Saints’ secondary. He snagged seven of eight throws sent his way for 133 yards and two scores, and Bradford’s passer rating of 154.7 when throwing to Diggs was the second-highest of any receiver this week.

EDGE DANIELLE HUNTER, 79.0 OVERALL GRADE
    Danielle Hunter picked right up where he left off last season, which was as a force on the defensive edge for the Vikings. The question was not whether Hunter could produce for Minnesota but rather if he could do it when given a starter’s share of snaps. Hunter answered those questions by amounting three pressures on 33 pass rushing snaps. Hunter also held his own in run defense with a 77.0 run defense grade on 16 run defense snaps

S HARRISON SMITH, 86.8 OVERALL GRADE
    Smith, the Vikings’ All-Pro safety, started this season the same way he has played his entire career, a solid, dependable playmaker. Smith had the Vikings’ highest defensive grade of the night, excelling in both run defense and in coverage. Smith was targeted three times, allowing two catches for 17 yards (only five of which were after the catch) and added in a pass defensed for an 84.1 coverage grade. In run defense he was disruptive, recording one stop and finished with an 86.4 run defense grade

Oh and Sam had a 158.3 passer rating under pressure lol

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast