Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 158
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis,TN
    Posts
    12,283
    Drew brees will be sacked by our defense 6 times


    vikings-31
    saints-17


    drew brees will be looking like im glad this is over with because that vikings d is ruthless


    V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    155
    Willie Snead, the Saints slot WR is suspended three games. This is a big loss when factoring McKenzie Alexander's struggles in preseason. On top of all the other injuries they have suffered, they are limping into Minnesota. Our defense should contain the Saints offense hopefully giving our offense more time to gel. The Saint OL is really banged up and starting a rookie at LT. I expect them to run the ball a lot. And I expect to see a lot of Harrison Smith creeping in to help out.

    It's hard making any prediction for a team with an entirely new OL with starters in 5 new positions. It could get ugly Monday Night. I'm expecting a lot of punts from both teams.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Jets Fan View Post
    Willie Snead, the Saints slot WR is suspended three games. This is a big loss when factoring McKenzie Alexander's struggles in preseason. On top of all the other injuries they have suffered, they are limping into Minnesota. Our defense should contain the Saints offense hopefully giving our offense more time to gel. The Saint OL is really banged up and starting a rookie at LT. I expect them to run the ball a lot. And I expect to see a lot of Harrison Smith creeping in to help out.

    It's hard making any prediction for a team with an entirely new OL with starters in 5 new positions. It could get ugly Monday Night. I'm expecting a lot of punts from both teams.
    Sucks having to wait the WHOLE weekend and have to go back to work for a day before we see our team play To touch on what you said, we will have a better idea of where we are at as a team after monday.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,578
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Sucks having to wait the WHOLE weekend and have to go back to work for a day before we see our team play To touch on what you said, we will have a better idea of where we are at as a team after monday.
    1st sentence I totally disagree. But it's much easier for me to work 9-6 on a Monday than it is to get a Sunday off (retail for the win!)

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,578
    http://m.startribune.com/vikings-sea...413/?preview=1

    Good read here. Very in depth look at our Offense, Defense and Special Teams by the Star Tribune.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,132
    Wasn't paying attention to the start time but this starts earlier than other MNF games due to the double header. Just a heads up for anyone else that didn't realize that too.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,086
    Packers looked good, going to be hard to beat

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,112
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Packers looked good, going to be hard to beat

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Also benefitted from a lot of Yellow Zebras.

    That Pick 6 call back and Ejection was atrocious officiating.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,086
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Also benefitted from a lot of Yellow Zebras.

    That Pick 6 call back and Ejection was atrocious officiating.
    The defense looked great.. With Rodgers and that D, they are the team to beat in the NFC..

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,578
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    The defense looked great.. With Rodgers and that D, they are the team to beat in the NFC..

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Seattle O line is about as talented as ours was at the end of last year. Also easy to look great when getting help. That BS block in the back and ejection were pathetic. Then later in the game 2 guys basically tackle Jimmy Graham in the end zone - blatant PI - yet no call.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,132
    Ya I thought GB played really good but the refs missed a couple of crucial calls that cost them 2 potential TD's. That Seattle D is very stout too, going to be a tough road thru the NFC but if Seattle can't shore up that OL they wont make it far.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,578
    It. Is. Gameday!!!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,792
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It. Is. Gameday!!!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    About time!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Packers looked good, going to be hard to beat

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Their OLine didn't protect well and I didn't see much ground attack. I like how we matchup against them.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    11,132
    Nananananananana
    Thunder, thunder, thunder, thunder
    I was caught
    In the middle of a railroad track
    I looked round
    And I knew there was no turning back
    My mind raced
    And I thought what could I do
    And I knew
    There was no help, no help from you
    Sound of the drums
    Beating in my heart
    The thunder of guns
    Tore me apart
    You've been
    Thunderstruck

    Let's go boys!! Time to **** **** up!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •