Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Uh huh huh huh huh, he said twat.....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

I do a pretty good Butthead impersonation.

My Beavis is just so so.....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    When people quote him ignore doesn't work, I know. Hunter, someone should fix that please.
    That's the problem I have. I've got him on ignore but responses allow me to see the rambling garbage he spews and baits me every time. Trolls like him have come and gone over the decade I've been in here. Hopefully he will move on soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    That's the problem I have. I've got him on ignore but responses allow me to see the rambling garbage he spews and baits me every time. Trolls like him have come and gone over the decade I've been in here. Hopefully he will move on soon!
    It's mind over matter my man, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Think of him as a spoiled child demanding attention, eventually if you leave him be he'll get tired and cry himself to sleep....

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Really whats the fuss... Can't we get a kicker in isle 7 at wallmart?

I hate kickers. Should not be a part of the game. Go play soccer

Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    stork refered to him as one. Ease down buddy.
    Chill out...you need to quit being so abrasive.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Really whats the fuss... Can't we get a kicker in isle 7 at wallmart?

I hate kickers. Should not be a part of the game. Go play soccer
    Are they on the same aisle as the LBs? Can we get some customer service to get 'em loaded up?

Oh, I've got coupons....

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    HOLY ****! I know who Mackin is!!!! HAHAHAHA ITS RAIDER VET!!! Can't read and goes on dumb tangents. It's definitely him. How are you buddy? You gonna start a thread about me again?
    ��������������

Btw Cut Polish if we need to. I'd rather keep him but it sounds like he'll miss a lot of time if he's with us.
    HUMMMMM......idk, Vet was never this bad that I could remember....never heard him mention 'baby jesus" yet....

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Uh huh huh huh huh, he said twat.....
    Love it!!!

I'm a member of a Raiders discussion on facebook, a majority of posters boast about Jano's stats. Yes he has been good, but he wouldn't have those stats if our offense wasn't so stagnant. He kicks a 59 yard record FG because the offense couldn't get it closer...he was called to kick game winning FGs because we couldn't score (some were missed) how many times was his name called when we failed to punch it in while in the red zone? Don't even get me started about Lechler, Al pissed money on the highest Kicker and Punter in the league, why? because they were called to save the offense. Where did that get us between 2003-2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I'm a member of a Raiders discussion on facebook, a majority of posters boast about Jano's stats. Yes he has been good, but he wouldn't have those stats if our offense wasn't so stagnant. He kicks a 59 yard record FG because the offense couldn't get it closer...he was called to kick game winning FGs because we couldn't score (some were missed) how many times was his name called when we failed to punch it in while in the red zone? Don't even get me started about Lechler, Al pissed money on the highest Kicker and Punter in the league, why? because they were called to save the offense. Where did that get us between 2003-2016?
    Al believed the kicking game was a pivotal point, so he wanted the best available. Was Jano the best.....not sure. He did miss a few easy kicks in some critical spots. As far as his stats, you can't blame him.....he did what he had to do(most of the time). The biggest missing piece to the puzzle for the time period you had mentioned was a decent QB. Other than Jason Campbell, there was really no one else. When Campbell went down in the middle of that PO run, we all know what happened. Believe me when Jano's name is called in a critical spot, I'm on the edge of my seat.

I have never been comfortable with Janikowski in a high leverage situation either. But, he has been with us a long time and is our last active link to the Gruden era. Its a business decision and maybe his career has run its course in Oakland but I will be sad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I have never been comfortable with Janikowski in a high leverage situation either. But, he has been with us a long time and is our last active link to the Gruden era. Its a business decision and maybe his career has run its course in Oakland but I will be sad to see him go.
    I will hate to see him go also. It's time to move on. Thanks Jano!

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    I'm guilty of getting baited by him also.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    It's rather entertaining.....almost comical. I really can't take someone like that seriously. Especially when the troll uses his views as a bullying device. Let it go buddy. I think it's going to be a great season for us. Just apply your idiot filter.
    Even misfits need love....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast