Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    2.5 back again

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    2.5 back again

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    2 in the loss column. You notice when the Yanks play well, you don't hear from the obvious trolls?
    #BringBackMatty

220 million payroll they should play well.
    Besides we are in a pennant race and have four people posting in here. Lame.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Fixed.
    Thank you. I always screw up Kay but Romine was a spell correct as I'm sure others have experienced. lol I just leave it romaine sometimes.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Lame, would be the guy who post in a forum and talks of his imaginary friends and lives in moms basement . Who tries over and over to actually have a real friend or girlfriend or someone who would respond to him besides his momma. That's lame
    #BringBackMatty

Sanchez's suspension really amounts to two games. He wouldn't have played yesterday anyway. It could be worse. Rain may interfere with the next two games. That could cause a problem. This Thursday only open date.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Lame, would be the guy who post in a forum and talks of his imaginary friends and lives in moms basement . Who tries over and over to actually have a real friend or girlfriend or someone who would respond to him besides his momma. That's lame
    Hey I have friends!
    For the record I live in the basement because my mom thinks i'm awesome and won't let me leave. She says I'm too good looking to leave. She said that's why she only gives me bologna sandwiches on white bread with the crusts cut off, so I don't get too big and strong and can then over power her and get out into the world.
    My mom is also awesome. She rubs my feet while I play super nintendo games. She also dries and powders my bottom after I take a bath.
    You know what/ No Actually I lied. I don't have friends. But who needs friends when your hot mom makes you bologna sandwiches and dries and powders your bumbum? Hmm I ask, who needs friends when you have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey I have friends!
    For the record I live in the basement because my mom thinks i'm awesome and won't let me leave. She says I'm too good looking to leave. She said that's why she only gives me bologna sandwiches on white bread with the crusts cut off, so I don't get too big and strong and can then over power her and get out into the world.
    My mom is also awesome. She rubs my feet while I play super nintendo games. She also dries and powders my bottom after I take a bath.
    You know what/ No Actually I lied. I don't have friends. But who needs friends when your hot mom makes you bologna sandwiches and dries and powders your bumbum? Hmm I ask, who needs friends when you have that?
    Reminds me of a song "Well you're 21 and still your mama makes the bed and that's too long. ooh ooh ooh. But Captain Jack will get you high tonight and take you to your special island..."

2 in the loss column. You notice when the Yanks play well, you don't hear from the obvious trolls?
    No ones on here cause there's noting to complain about. I'm sure everyone uses this forum to give their opinions on how to improve the team if everything's going good no need to post anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan101 View Post
    No ones on here cause there's noting to complain about. I'm sure everyone uses this forum to give their opinions on how to improve the team if everything's going good no need to post anything lol
    I wasn't referring to you
    #BringBackMatty

Hey I have friends!
    Ha ha ha , that wasn't intended for you lolololo
    #BringBackMatty

Ha ha ha , that wasn't intended for you lolololo
    Ohhhh

Then I was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Reminds me of a song "Well you're 21 and still your mama makes the bed and that's too long. ooh ooh ooh. But Captain Jack will get you high tonight and take you to your special island..."
    My mom won't let me listen to Billy Joel. She has excellent musical taste and said he sucks duck azz.

Ohhhh

Then I was kidding.
    Sure you were
    #BringBackMatty

Gardner LF
    Judge RF
    Castro 2B
    Gregorius SS
    Holliday DH
    Bird 1B
    T. Frazier 3B