Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you're so stuck on Watkins.

W/e my man. Maybe it isnt a blow it up and go for the 1st overall pick rebuild, but this is certainly a rebuild. They are very clearly planning on this being a very different team in a couple years.

And i stand by my stance that in the NFL, this is the way to rebuild. If you don't have talent on the team, then your young talent wont develop. For example: Our Oline looked pretty decent last game. is that because they're all probowl lineman? or did Tyrod and Mccoy bring out the best in them? give them something to continue to build on? Look how bad the Colts looked without andrew luck.

McCoy with his speed, rushing east and west, away from the offensive line, will disguise a lot of inefficiencies of the line. watch the highlight recap of the game. Only once, did our rb's attempt a rush through the ride side. Everything by Tolbert and McCoy was either through the left, or running east and west away from the line. Both sacks against us came from the right side and if you watch the highlight clip, every throw was made while the right side was collapsing. Tryod threw quick passes, threw up the middle, ran for two first downs as he was avoiding other sacks from the right side. Against the Jets, Tyrod and McCoy can run away from it, Carolina will be a new test for us. Ron Rivera is a smart coach. Expect a lot of Blitzes and I guarantee none of the extra pressure comes from the left.

I'm excited to see carolina's new toy in action.

Rivera said he will be limiting McCaffrey's touches from now on. Which is weird to announce after just one game. Perhaps it is a coaching tactic, hoping to get the Bills to defensively prepare for Stewart. That is a tactic that probably would have worked for Rex, but not on McDermott.

I can totally see them limiting his touches from RB, but he lines up all over the place. im actually very excited for this game and I'm sure McDermott is too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12