Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's over, he cannot return this year.........likely done in the NFL.........very sad

White Sox & Redskins Forever

Well, what now ?.....

Bring him back ?

Release him ?

Bring back and trade ?

We might have an extra IR spot we could bring him back to put him on

I would cut him some slack he was dealing with head trauma. Bring him back and make him earn his roster spot.

Keim has a good piece on why a reunion is not likely with Cravens- http://www.espn.com/blog/washington-...ains-unsettled

Would be nice to get a pick for him.........maybe a 4 ?

Here is the issue. I completely get that the players don't like how things ended, I would be pissed too. He did this in a very immature way and should be held accountable. That being said...this guy is a talented player. He also had major issues concerning his concussion to the point where his sight was impacted and he needed to wear glasses. He is also a young kid and if the Skins did their due diligence beforehand they would have seen this happened before and knew that it was a possibility.

You won't get his true worth in any trade and obviously if you cut him you lose a high draft pick from two seasons ago. This is a business and people will mess up from time to time. If you have to make him inactive and earn a roster spot back then I would. But I would not just give up on him.

Especially in a day and age where head trauma is at the forefront of sports, allow him to at least try and work things out with his teammates.

x
    Su'a Cravens has taken his first step to making an NFL comeback.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Washington Redskins safety has applied for NFL reinstatement after being placed on reserve/left team list prior to the start of the 2017 season. Cravens was shut down by the Redskins in September after informing the team of his desire to retire in the lead up to Week 1.

Cravens has been vocal of his desire to return to the game during his time away from the team. Through his agent, the former second-round pick, revealed that he had been suffering from a previously unreported case of post-concussion syndrome, leading to thoughts of retirement. Personal issues off the field reportedly also played a part in his unexpected decision.

Even if Cravens does return, his long-term future with the Redskins remains in doubt. Rookie Montae Nicholson formed a solid partnership at safety with captain D.J. Swearinger, and Cravens' perceived lack of accountability may be too much for him to overcome. Trading the rights to Cravens in return for a draft pick remains a possible scenario assuming he's cleared to return by the league.

I think the Redskins trade him and get a conditional draft pick. I don't think he will be welcomed back to the locker room after what he pulled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12