Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Its no WOJ bomb. Also no blue check marks. But googling around. Cavs wanted Cousins back when he was with the Kings yet. I'm sure Lebron wants help right now. Especially with no IT for how many months. LeBron wont let Gilbert sit on that Nets pick.
    If Bron won't let him sit on that pick, then he needs to commit to the organization that he is staying long term.

That is the bargaining chip with Bron.

1) I doubt LeBron is willing to commit no matter what the situation. Rumor is that Cleveland had a deal in place for Eric Bledsoe and Paul George for Kyrie.

Bledsoe/PG to Cavs
    Kyrie to Suns
    #4 Pick to Indy

If Cleveland is seriously trying to compete with GS, Bledsoe and George are exactly the types of pieces Cleveland would have needed. Bledsoe is a 20 ppg scorer who plays good D, and PG13 is a top 5 wing in the game and elite 2 way player.

Bledsoe
    JR Smith
    PG13
    LeBron
    Love/TT

That Big 4 of Bledsoe/LBJ/PG13/Love could have seriously given GS a run for their money.

If LBJ doesn't want to commit for Bledsoe/PG13, I doubt he commits for anything the Cavs do.

2) If Cleveland is offering the BK pick for anyone, they damn well better have EVERYONE sign an extension. If They offer the BK pick for Cousins thats well and dandy, but LBJ/Cousins/IT all better be re-signed or the Cavs look foolish. The BK pick is their saving grace if LeBron leaves. Giving up the BK pick to see Cousins leave after 1 yr and then LBJ bolt would be the worst move in sports history.
    Last edited by Nikeman; 09-04-2017 at 07:25 PM.

If im the Cavs GM id trade Thompson and the Nets pick for Cousins and trade Love for Bledsoe+ Miami's 2018 1st (from PHX). Then maybe use that 1st and Shumpert to add depth. Maybe trade for Fournier.

Cousins
    Lebron
    Crowder
    Bledsoe/Fournier
    Thomas

If healthy, this team competes with the Warriors. When Thomas is injured, you just slide Bledsoe to PG and Fournier to the starting line up.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    If im the Cavs GM id trade Thompson and the Nets pick for Cousins and trade Love for Bledsoe+ Miami's 2018 1st (from PHX). Then maybe use that 1st and Shumpert to add depth. Maybe trade for Fournier.

Cousins
    Lebron
    Crowder
    Bledsoe/Fournier
    Thomas

If healthy, this team competes with the Warriors. When Thomas is injured, you just slide Bledsoe to PG and Fournier to the starting line up.
    You don't trade the Nets pick for Cousins without a guarantee him and LeBron are staying..

This deserves no attention. The Pelicans will win the West with Cousins this coming season.

Quote Originally Posted by Balltime View Post
    So you think Lebron yelling @ Cousins will be ok? Cousins is bigger and has a chip on his shoulder. I don't see them meshing. Cousins can play the 3 ball game, but with his game he can post up in the block as well. We all know Lebron wants spacing and the paint clear. I see problems with Cousins playing with Lebron like we did with Bosh and Love hovering around the perimeter when they should be utilized more in the paint.
    I don't know how LeBron and Cousins would work on the court but Cousins would definitely follow lebrons lead... if you watched any of the Team USA stuff you would notice that Cousins falls in line when playing with other top level guys...

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post

Cousins
    Lebron
    Crowder
    Bledsoe/Fournier
    Thomas

ESPN trade machine works of Cousins, Bledsoe, Chandler, Asik to Cavs and Shumpert, Nets pick and Thompson to Pelicans and Love and Frye to Suns works. Its almost spot on what you mentioned.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybcfjkdl

It said it works but shows loading screen after I saved the trade. Maybe ESPN servers are down.

So you think Lebron yelling @ Cousins will be ok? Cousins is bigger and has a chip on his shoulder. I don't see them meshing. Cousins can play the 3 ball game, but with his game he can post up in the block as well. We all know Lebron wants spacing and the paint clear. I see problems with Cousins playing with Lebron like we did with Bosh and Love hovering around the perimeter when they should be utilized more in the paint.
    read my post
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    read my post
    I did and replied now read mine.

Pelicans should take the Love deal and run with it if by midseason, Cousins isn't working out for them. Love is a good second option player who will excel playing under AD considering AD will be able to defend and draw defenders away from the paint. I'm not sure what Cavs do with TT, though. You can't play Cousins+TT so are the Cavs going to put LeBron at PF?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Pelicans should take the Love deal and run with it if by midseason, Cousins isn't working out for them. Love is a good second option player who will excel playing under AD considering AD will be able to defend and draw defenders away from the paint. I'm not sure what Cavs do with TT, though. You can't play Cousins+TT so are the Cavs going to put LeBron at PF?
    Gotta keep love and get rid of TT if anyone.

I did and replied now read mine.
    ok i did. now read mine i clearly addressed that. lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    This, no need to trade Love here. May not even have to trade TT.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Cavs aren't getting rid of TT and no one wants to take on TT for Cousins. Makes zero sense. Reason I don't involve TT and J.R. in any trade deal is because cough, LeBron will be enraged. Both of those guys are clients of Rich Paul's sports agency.

Cavs should keep TT and JR rather than throw them in deals. I think both are good players with value on the court, even if overpaid.

I also don't think moving Love for Cousins is the answer. They need to keep Love and add another all star caliber player on top of what they have. GS is a monster. You can't stunt your improvement by giving up an all star. Yes, Cousins could be an upgrade if they adjust to him (not the shooter Love is so they'd need to incorporate him into their offense differently) but they need more than that. They need to keep their stars and add on top of that. They need to get IT healthy so he can to a large extent replicate IT and the. Use the BRK pick for another all-star on top of the 3 they have.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast