OT Korren Kirven

Placed on IR
    QB Sefo Liufau

DT Stevie Tu’ikolovatu

DL DaVonte Lambert

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Riley Bullough I think will be signed to practice squad, same as McNichols, but I'm not sure who else they'd move to the PS

FULL 53-MAN ROSTER

QB: Jameis Winston, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Griffin (to IR on Sunday)

RB: Jacquizz Rodgers, Charles Sims, Peyton Barber

WR: Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, Adam Humphries, Chris Godwin, Bernard Reedy

TE: O.J. Howard, Cameron Brate, Luke Stocker, Alan Cross, Antony Auclair

OL: Donovan Smith, Kevin Pamphile, Ali Marpet, J.R. Sweezy, Demar Dotson; Evan Smith, Joe Hawley, Caleb Benenoch, Leonard Wester

DE: Will Gholston, Robert Ayers, Noah Spence, Jacquies Smith, Ryan Russell

DT: Gerald McCoy, Chris Baker, Clinton McDonald, Sealver Siliga, Channing Ward

LB: Lavonte David, Kwon Alexander, Kendell Beckwith, Adarius Glanton, Devante Bond, Cameron Lynch

CB: Brent Grimes, Vernon Hargreaves, Ryan Smith, Robert McClain, Javien Elliott

S: Keith Tandy, Chris Conte, J.J. Wilcox, Justin Evans, Josh Robinson

PK: Nick Folk

P: Bryan Anger
    http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/r...roster/2336097

Full 53 man roster
    What are your thoughts?

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Honestly love every move we made. Not really surprised about anything. Reedy deserved it. Auclair has good upside. Very excited about this roster.

On a side note. I hope Barber out touches Quiz on 1st and 2nd down. He has drastically improved his strength, speed and especially his vision.

Miami here we come!!!

TJ Ward... Uh ohhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    TJ Ward... Uh ohhhhhh.
    I kinda called this one, big upgrade when healthy. Very interested to see who they move and how, Wilcox, Conte and Robinson all signed this year and have basically this year guaranteed. Wilcox appears to be the odd man out but we don't want to eat 3.125 mil

Like we all want. Get... rid... of... Conte!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I kinda called this one, big upgrade when healthy. Very interested to see who they move and how, Wilcox, Conte and Robinson all signed this year and have basically this year guaranteed. Wilcox appears to be the odd man out but we don't want to eat 3.125 mil
    Wilcox absolutely has Robinson beat out. That ones not close

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Like we all want. Get... rid... of... Conte!!!
    ^ This. Although, I think Wilcox gets the boot in the end.

Great addition to our defense. Physical safety, strong in run support, playmaker, and leader of the secondary. Give Jason Licht a raise.

What does everyone have against Wilcox? I myself was not excited about the signing, but he played very well in camp

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Wilcox absolutely has Robinson beat out. That ones not close
    Robinson isn't being asked to play much D. He's a special teams ace right now. Don't think he's going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    ^ This. Although, I think Wilcox gets the boot in the end.

Great addition to our defense. Physical safety, strong in run support, playmaker, and leader of the secondary. Give Jason Licht a raise.
    My Conte hating credentials are well known.

If Tandy or Ward miss time, we need Conte to fill in. Evans isn't ready and Wilcox is worse than Conte, sadly.
    What does everyone have against Wilcox? I myself was not excited about the signing, but he played very well in camp
    He has not played that well at all. Hrs also been playing against 2nd and 3rd string. Conte actually had a great camp, going against our starters, I'd say a better camp than Tandy. Wilcox has looked lost at times and been absolutely torched by QBs we hope never play and WRs who are gone.

I said before, I got the sense there is a real buyers remorse with the coaching staff and front office. That's with watching a lot of press conferences, interviews, reading articles. The fact is he wasn't very good to start in Dallas, just a big hitter, a big liability in coverage. He got worse over the years and was benched and then let go.

Idk, from what I saw, all if our safetys struggled to grasp M. Smith's defense the first half of ladt year, and then all came on in the 2nd half of the season. I don't know why the expectations would be different for Wilcox or Evans, as long as there are not asked to start day one. Best case scenario in my mind is Ward and Tandy starting this year and Evans Steping in, next year
    Last edited by aecon13; 09-03-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Idk, from what I saw, all if our safetys struggled to grasp M. Smith's defense the first half of ladt year, and then all came on in the 2nd half of the season. I don't know why the expectations would be different for Wilcox or Evans, as long as there are not asked to start day one. Best case scenario in my mind is Ward and Tandy starting this year and Evans Steping in, next year
    Wilcox was trash in Dallas, he got benched for poor play. What we have is a continuation of the norm and not an anomaly. If it was out of character I could understand.

It's clear from my perspective that the team is not happy with him. Conte and Wilcox are both SS, Conte has easily been ahead of him. They now sign TJ Ward who is also a SS.

To me the pieces add up to a clear picture.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Broncos to cut TJ Ward by Saturday.

I think we could trade Wilcox to a team needing depth for little to nothing. Then sign Ward.

I was not interested in Haden but Ward will cost less and be a bigger upgrade.
    Bucs traded a 2019 7th round pick and JJ Wilcox to the Steelers for a 2018 6th round pick after signing S TJ Ward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast