Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

NFL section changes: Thread prefix and forum consolidation

NFL forum members,

Over the past couple months, the moderating team, Rush and myself have been acting on suggestions made by membership to try and improve the PSD experience for all of you.

One of the things brought to our attention by many members was the number of forums was a bit high, and discussion was spread out- many members wanted one place to discuss things. We've consolidated forums and sections in stages, and this is our second round of consolidations.

Listed below are the forums in the NFL section that we've done away with:

NFL Comparisons
    NFL Hall of Fame
    Madden NFL Forum (threads started yearly in Video Game forum)
    Canadian football League (all topics merged together and placed in Other Sports)

In addition, the Mock Off-season and All-Time Redraft forums are hidden until they are needed again, and the same thing goes for the NFL redraft forum when that game is finished.

Now, to help keep things organized, we are introducing Thread Prefixes. Thread prefixes can be selected as you make a thread, and help everyone know the kind of topic that this is going to be. Prefixes are active in the main NFL forum, as well as all of the team subforums. If you have any additional ideas or changes for these, please let me know.

Listed below are the Thread Prefixes for the NFL section:

-News
    -Rumors
    -Discussion
    -GDT
    -Comparison
    -Hall of Fame

Yessssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yessssssssss
    Just trying to make things a tad bit more modern in here.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Just trying to make things a tad bit more modern in here.
    The sections were cool when it was more popular. This makes sense. Tags are neat too. That's been useful for me on other sites anyways.

We need another prefix for a section dedicated to my greatness. Just kidding.