Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 374
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario Ca
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Marquette King talking trash to Tom Brady...

    As much as I utterly despise Tommy Tuckrule and his punk *** Patriots, I REALLY wish this guy would shut his ****ing mouth. Reminds me of a chihuahua barking at a Pit Bull.

    Story
    Hes talking trash to a random guy, not Tom Brady.... that's not his twitter account

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Hes talking trash to a random guy, not Tom Brady.... that's not his twitter account
    I get your point, and I know it's not Brady's own account, but still, dude needs to shut up already.

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario Ca
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    I get your point, and I know it's not Brady's own account, but still, dude needs to shut up already.
    I personally dislike the guy. I trashed him last year his tasteless IG posts then again after his probowl antics wanted him cut.

    But the Raider homers are lurking behind their keyboards. They will rip you up in millions of pieces if you trash "The best kicker in the league"

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    8,656
    Vic Tafur‏Verified account
    @VicTafur
    Some players were surprised to hear Conley was on IR

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE:31982623

    I personally dislike the guy. I trashed him last year his tasteless IG posts then again after his probowl antics wanted him cut.

    But the Raider homers are lurking behind their keyboards. They will rip you up in millions of pieces if you trash "The best kicker in the league"
    No kidding, I called him immature on Reddit and got throttled in the comments.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    There wont be a head coach change until the Raiders move to Vegas. If JDR cant figure it out When they move into the shiny new stadium, I can see hiring a new Head Coach to get as much momentum as possible
    JDR is not an X's and O's guy. He needs extremely smart OC's and DC's for him him to be successful and for him to be able to fire when they are top 6 😂

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Vic Tafur‏Verified account
    @VicTafur
    Some players were surprised to hear Conley was on IR
    Well Vic is cutting edge and where it is all happening. Not surprise really.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    8,656
    There is at least this bright spot for this season.

    Matt Schneidman‏Verified account
    @mattschneidman
    Two players are tied for the NFL lead with an average of 30.8 yards per kick return, Oakland's Cordarrelle Patterson and New England's Dion Lewis.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    6,505
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    JDR is not an X's and O's guy. He needs extremely smart OC's and DC's for him him to be successful and for him to be able to fire when they are top 6 😂
    I'm not defending JDR but the Broncos aren't doing so hot either, so...
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I'm not defending JDR but the Broncos aren't doing so hot either, so...
    I wasn't a fan of Musgrave but he was the best OC we had had in a long while excluding Hue as a play caller. Plus he is only the QB coach on The Donkeys......No real QB to coach there.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    6,505
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    I wasn't a fan of Musgrave but he was the best OC we had had in a long while excluding Hue as a play caller. Plus he is only the QB coach on The Donkeys......No real QB to coach there.
    Paxton is a former 1st round QB. Siemian has regressed big time. And Musgrave also allowed the best QB on their roster to be cut (Kyle Sloter).
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Paxton is a former 1st round QB. Siemian has regressed big time. And Musgrave also allowed the best QB on their roster to be cut (Kyle Sloter).
    They should trade for Hundley.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    They should trade for Hundley.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    GB will probably cut him based on current play lol

    Teasing couldn’t resist sorry

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,153
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    They should trade for Hundley.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Looks like he is headed out of the league.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    154
    MACK!!!!! I am just going to celebrate players at this point.... Why are weso bad this year?? Omg!!!! Lynch has a good run and then asks to come out... Keep pounding and keep Brady on the sideline

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •