Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    I think Hayden's play in Detroit clearly shows that coaching is the problem. These guys don't forget how to play football when they get to Oakland.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I think Hayden's play in Detroit clearly shows that coaching is the problem. These guys don't forget how to play football when they get to Oakland.
    Just not a good fit. He was being targeted just like S Smith is right now. I think the only way we'll find out is if KNJ gets moved, and we have the same personnel. By next year, at least 3 of the 4 cb/s/fs that's playing now, won't be playing. Time will tell. I wish DJ luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I agree coaching and scheme is the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    No but he did say that he got kicked. So there is that...
    If thatís a literal statement not a metaphor itís enlightening.

This about sums things up with the Raiders defense facing the Patriots next week.

Christopher Hansen‏Verified account
    @ChrisHansenNFL
    Brady, Gronk and Cooks tomorrow in the film room watching #Raiders pass defense:

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    This about sums things up with the Raiders defense facing the Patriots next week.

@ChrisHansenNFL
    Brady, Gronk and Cooks tomorrow in the film room watching #Raiders pass defense:
    LMAo

The Patriots just went to mile high and put up 40 on the Bronco defense. Their secondary is much better than the Raiders. Those fans thinking we actually have a chance to win and make the playoffs this year will get a dose of reality this weekend. With two weeks to prepare once again our coaches will be exposed. We are much further back than two games of a playoff appearance. Patriots and Eagles will have easy victories against us. We are not winning in Kansas City. Not only will we lose these three games my guess is we get embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    The Patriots just went to mile high and put up 40 on the Bronco defense. Their secondary is much better than the Raiders. Those fans thinking we actually have a chance to win and make the playoffs this year will get a dose of reality this weekend. With two weeks to prepare once again our coaches will be exposed. We are much further back than two games of a playoff appearance. Patriots and Eagles will have easy victories against us. We are not winning in Kansas City. Not only will we lose these three games my guess is we get embarrassed.
    I think we beat the Pats, depends what record the Eagles are, if they have only lost one by the time we meet, I think we can spoil them, we will not beat KC a second time, would be nice.

There's a very good chance that King eats his words....and from a Punter....really...???

Marquette King talking trash to Tom Brady...

As much as I utterly despise Tommy Tuckrule and his punk *** Patriots, I REALLY wish this guy would shut his ****ing mouth. Reminds me of a chihuahua barking at a Pit Bull.

Story

Kings tweet was childish....

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    There's a very good chance that King eats his words....and from a Punter....really...???
    Yeah. I can appreciate the wild Raider characters past and present, even appreciated King for awhile. But yeah... our punter giving bulletin board material to one of the most successful QBs of all time... does us no favors. He's obviously got the IQ of a fence post.

At least have some credibility to back up the trash talk, right now we have none.

It's hard to imagine a kicker or punter talking trash, first they have a limited role and should be the silent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post

@ChrisHansenNFL

Im really hoping OBI can step up and help out here.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast