Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Same as all season, his shins.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    That can't be right, shin splints? Something else is going on.

I just read:

"If shin splints are not treated properly, or if exercise is resumed too early or aggressively, shin splints can become permanent."

Stress Fracture

If your shin splints are not responsive to treatment, your doctor may want to make sure you do not have a stress fracture. A stress fracture is a small crack(s) in the tibia caused by stress and overuse.

Imaging tests that create pictures of anatomy help to diagnose conditions. A bone scan and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) study will often show stress fractures in the tibia.

Tendinitis

Tendons attach muscles to bones. Tendinitis occurs when tendons become inflamed. This can be painful like shin splints, especially if there is a partial tear of the involved tendon. An MRI can help diagnose tendinitis.

Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome

An uncommon condition called chronic exertional compartment syndrome causes symptoms like shin splints. Compartment syndrome is a painful condition that occurs when pressure within the muscles builds to dangerous levels. In chronic exertional compartment syndrome, this is brought on by exercise. Pain usually resolves soon after the activity stops.

The tests used to diagnose this condition involve measuring the pressure within the leg compartments before and after exercise.

Curious.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I just read:

"If shin splints are not treated properly, or if exercise is resumed too early or aggressively, shin splints can become permanent."

Stress Fracture

If your shin splints are not responsive to treatment, your doctor may want to make sure you do not have a stress fracture. A stress fracture is a small crack(s) in the tibia caused by stress and overuse.

Imaging tests that create pictures of anatomy help to diagnose conditions. A bone scan and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) study will often show stress fractures in the tibia.

Tendinitis

Tendons attach muscles to bones. Tendinitis occurs when tendons become inflamed. This can be painful like shin splints, especially if there is a partial tear of the involved tendon. An MRI can help diagnose tendinitis.

Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome

An uncommon condition called chronic exertional compartment syndrome causes symptoms like shin splints. Compartment syndrome is a painful condition that occurs when pressure within the muscles builds to dangerous levels. In chronic exertional compartment syndrome, this is brought on by exercise. Pain usually resolves soon after the activity stops.

The tests used to diagnose this condition involve measuring the pressure within the leg compartments before and after exercise.

Curious.
    Oh God, I hope that is not the case, yikes!!

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Oh God, I hope that is not the case, yikes!!
    Same

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Put an experienced winning DC in charge and we would improve dramatically. Anyone see Dallas D against KC. Wonderful chess match line slants multiple alignment variations up front with rolling zones in secondary.

I swear Ken lines them up and cheers tackle tackle tackle.

DJ Hayden must be laughing his arse off

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Same
    Conley passed all combine medicals played throughout his Buckeyes career at highest level. Absolutely no medical red flags I heard. Obi is a physical freak destroyed combine no medical flags. Questions must be asked about what happened preseason hopefully someone works this out and itís never repeated.

Evert Geerlings‏Verified account @E_Geerlings 1h1 hour ago
    NFL Leaders - Offensive TDs of 20+ Yards

1. Raiders (12)
    2. Chiefs (11)
    3. Jets (10)
    4t. Texans (9)
    4t. Eagles (9)

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Evert Geerlings‏Verified account @E_Geerlings 1h1 hour ago
    NFL Leaders - Offensive TDs of 20+ Yards

1. Raiders (12)
    2. Chiefs (11)
    3. Jets (10)
    4t. Texans (9)
    4t. Eagles (9)
    Sometimes our offense clicks and it looks just like last years and we see these big touchdowns. Hopefully they can show more consistency.

Never Forget

Joe Arrigo‏
    @joearrigo
    Talking #Raiders rumor

https://twitter.com/joearrigo/status/927951224531382272

It ain't the politicians or the government, it's goddamned social media giving weak assed people a forum for stuff they couldn't say anywhere else.

It will be our ruin as a society...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Conley passed all combine medicals played throughout his Buckeyes career at highest level. Absolutely no medical red flags I heard. Obi is a physical freak destroyed combine no medical flags. Questions must be asked about what happened preseason hopefully someone works this out and itís never repeated.
    It's coincidental, IMO...or in other words "Just our luck".

I'm Your Huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if it could be that the players go from playing in college to preparing for the combine, then having to get ready for preseason . . .

There was a rumor that it might have been a fracture instead. JDR has been aloof when questioned about his injury.
    We'll probably never find out the truth. Even if it was a fracture, he's been out long enough to be healed, unless there's complications. I hope not, we really need him now.

I don't understand what the big secret is about his injury. I guess as a fan it's none of my business

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast