Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I did an early one lol

no chance we get all these hahahah

FanSpeak On the Clock - Mock Draft Simulator
    Like On the Clock? Upgrade to Premium for Fewer Ads, Trades and More!

Upgrade Now!

YOUR TEAM
    OAKLAND RAIDERS
    YOUR PICKS
    1: R1P24 DL VITA VEA WASHINGTON
    2: R2P24 RB NICK CHUBB GEORGIA
    3: R3P24 CB QUENTON MEEKS STANFORD
    4: R4P24 CB DUKE DAWSON FLORIDA
    5: R5P36 LB RASHAAN EVANS ALABAMA
    6: R6P24 WR ALLEN LAZARD IOWA STATE

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    I did an early one lol

no chance we get all these hahahah

FanSpeak On the Clock - Mock Draft Simulator
    Like On the Clock? Upgrade to Premium for Fewer Ads, Trades and More!

Upgrade Now!

YOUR TEAM
    OAKLAND RAIDERS
    YOUR PICKS
    1: R1P24 DL VITA VEA WASHINGTON
    2: R2P24 RB NICK CHUBB GEORGIA
    3: R3P24 CB QUENTON MEEKS STANFORD
    4: R4P24 CB DUKE DAWSON FLORIDA
    5: R5P36 LB RASHAAN EVANS ALABAMA
    6: R6P24 WR ALLEN LAZARD IOWA STATE
    Why would we want a RB in the 2nd round? Besides that I wouldn't mind that draft. I'd rather go OL/DL/LB in the 2nd. Besides Nick Chubb isn't that good to go along with the fact that he's been quite injury prone.

My fanspeak mock...

1st) Connor Williams OT Texas--Our future LT
    2nd) Da'Ron Payne DT Alanama--DT that will push the pocket
    3rd) Malik Jefferson LB Texas--some LB help, much needed help
    4th) Jack Cichy LB Wisconsin--more needed help at LB. Plus it seems like this school turns out some pretty decent LB's.
    5th) K.J. Smith Edge Baylor--Could be a complement to Mack and Irvin
    6th) J.T. Barrett QB Ohio State--Cook looks lost and Manuel is on a one year deal. Try to get an athletic QB to groom as a long-term 2nd string QB to backup Carr
    6th) Frank Herron DT/DE LSU--Another guy to help man the middle of the DL
    6th) Qualen Cunningham DL/LB Texas A&M--seems like a classic tweener. Sub-250 college DL. Needs to bulk up or prove he's athletic enough to play Edge/OLB/MLB in the NFL
    6th) Auggie Sanchez LB South Florida--need all the depth we can get at LB
    6th) James Hearns Edge Louisville--I guess you see that I think we need defensive help, huh?
    7th) Rashard Fant CB Indiana--need DB and ST depth, seeing Smith and Nelson probably won't be back in 2018

Who's with me on the Vita Vea draft train?

N. Cog Neato Phil MaGroin

Quote Originally Posted by donofdacourts View Post
    Why would we want a RB in the 2nd round? Besides that I wouldn't mind that draft. I'd rather go OL/DL/LB in the 2nd. Besides Nick Chubb isn't that good to go along with the fact that he's been quite injury prone.
    He was the best player available when I was selecting bro. Besides, I was basing it on Chubbs freshman year 😁 That being said if he were to return to his freshman form, no matter who we had on the squad I would select him in a heartbeat. I hope he does return to that form eventually to where he falls in the draft and we select him. That guy behind our O-Line woooooh. Beast mode is only He for an optional 2 years remember.

Just read it bro.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.n...3000000&sr=amp

Worthington's training also helped Chubb finish second in the nation in SPARQ testing -- a series of physical tests that includes NFL Scouting Combine events such as the 40-yard dash, the vertical jump and the pro shuttle run -- at the Nike Opening in 2013. Among his competition there were 2017 first-round draft picks such as Leonard Fournette, Jamal Adams, Solomon Thomas, Adoree' Jackson, Deshaun Watson and Derek Barnett, none of whom posted an aggregate score higher than Jackson's 122.7. Chubb blew them all away with a 143.9.

He exceeded 40 inches on the vertical jump, broke 4.5 seconds on a laser-timed 40-yard dash (4.47), and he's bench pressed 225 pounds 26 times, which would have ranked second among running backs (behind Samaje Perine's 30) at the 2017 combine. Whatever extra money there is to be made for Chubb at the combine in Indianapolis next spring, consider it claimed

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    My fanspeak mock...

1st) Connor Williams OT Texas--Our future LT
    2nd) Da'Ron Payne DT Alanama--DT that will push the pocket
    3rd) Malik Jefferson LB Texas--some LB help, much needed help
    4th) Jack Cichy LB Wisconsin--more needed help at LB. Plus it seems like this school turns out some pretty decent LB's.
    5th) K.J. Smith Edge Baylor--Could be a complement to Mack and Irvin
    6th) J.T. Barrett QB Ohio State--Cook looks lost and Manuel is on a one year deal. Try to get an athletic QB to groom as a long-term 2nd string QB to backup Carr
    6th) Frank Herron DT/DE LSU--Another guy to help man the middle of the DL
    6th) Qualen Cunningham DL/LB Texas A&M--seems like a classic tweener. Sub-250 college DL. Needs to bulk up or prove he's athletic enough to play Edge/OLB/MLB in the NFL
    6th) Auggie Sanchez LB South Florida--need all the depth we can get at LB
    6th) James Hearns Edge Louisville--I guess you see that I think we need defensive help, huh?
    7th) Rashard Fant CB Indiana--need DB and ST depth, seeing Smith and Nelson probably won't be back in 2018
    Nice draft N.Cog 😁👍

I think Connor Williams is the best O-Lineman in the draft along with Quenton Nelson. Williams also mauls people and really gets after it.

I think that Reggie and Tice would be more Orlando Brown Jr guys though.

Jefferson is a quality athlete, but unless he plays inside I don't see him fitting our scheme, although we do need a third quality edge rusher imo.

He was the best player available when I was selecting bro. Besides, I was basing it on Chubbs freshman year 😁 That being said if he were to return to his freshman form, no matter who we had on the squad I would select him in a heartbeat. I hope he does return to that form eventually to where he falls in the draft and we select him. That guy behind our O-Line woooooh. Beast mode is only He for an optional 2 years remember.

Just read it bro.

Worthington's training also helped Chubb finish second in the nation in SPARQ testing -- a series of physical tests that includes NFL Scouting Combine events such as the 40-yard dash, the vertical jump and the pro shuttle run -- at the Nike Opening in 2013. Among his competition there were 2017 first-round draft picks such as Leonard Fournette, Jamal Adams, Solomon Thomas, Adoree' Jackson, Deshaun Watson and Derek Barnett, none of whom posted an aggregate score higher than Jackson's 122.7. Chubb blew them all away with a 143.9.

He exceeded 40 inches on the vertical jump, broke 4.5 seconds on a laser-timed 40-yard dash (4.47), and he's bench pressed 225 pounds 26 times, which would have ranked second among running backs (behind Samaje Perine's 30) at the 2017 combine. Whatever extra money there is to be made for Chubb at the combine in Indianapolis next spring, consider it claimed
    Chubb is nice but Saquan Barkley is the best rb in the nation BY FAR! Barring injury he will be the first rb off the board ! When it comes to bpa. Is has to be best player available according to need or else you have a situation like the jets. They draft Leonard Williams and he essentially is the same player as Wilkerson and Richardson. Overload but leanord was the bpa. Then you end up trading Richardson and still haven't improved your team. Honestly Phil I'm going defense defense defense!! I will take our chances with the tackles we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    Chubb is nice but Saquan Barkley is the best rb in the nation BY FAR! Barring injury he will be the first rb off the board ! When it comes to bpa. Is has to be best player available according to need or else you have a situation like the jets. They draft Leonard Williams and he essentially is the same player as Wilkerson and Richardson. Overload but leanord was the bpa. Then you end up trading Richardson and still haven't improved your team. Honestly Phil I'm going defense defense defense!! I will take our chances with the tackles we have.
    Just imagine if we drafted D with most of our draft again next year....just looking at top 3 picks we would have used 10/12 top picks on trying to fix this D under this coaching staff. Talk about solving the wrong problem....

2015 WR DE TE
    2016 S DL DE/OLB
    2017 CB S DT
    2018 DT ILB CB

Just read it bro.

He may be a freak of nature but it's no good if you can't stay on the field. Also just my opinion he doesn't play with that type of athletic ability he tested with. He may test better than Todd Gurley for example but if you watch the game film Gurley is superior and it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    Haaa Barkley will be long gone before we pick dude along with Guice and I hear ya about the Defense.

Haaa Barkley will be long gone before we pick dude along with Guice and I hear ya about the Defense.
    I understand. I know that. I'm just saying he is way better than Chubb or any back coming out

Quote Originally Posted by donofdacourts View Post
    He may be a freak of nature but it's no good if you can't stay on the field. Also just my opinion he doesn't play with that type of athletic ability he tested with. He may test better than Todd Gurley for example but if you watch the game film Gurley is superior and it's not even close.
    True, but it was a very unique injury on such a random play, so let's hope he stays injury free from now on. Some say that Chubb was the better running back of the two, but this is the beauty of this, people can see prospects/players differently.

True, but it was a very unique injury on such a random play, so let's hope he stays injury free from now on. Some say that Chubb was the better running back of the two, but this is the beauty of this, people can see prospects/players differently.
    Yeah people can always see things differently, but I personally have never heard or seen anywhere that he was better than Gurley as a player or prospect. However I could see someone saying he was a better prospect. Gurley was never considered an elite prospect coming out of high school and didn't start gaining that until his sophomore year.

Anthony Miller. WR, Memphis. Keep an eye on that kid. Has hands like OBJ but not quite as big, which will probably make him last longer in the draft.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Anthony Miller. WR, Memphis. Keep an eye on that kid. Has hands like OBJ but not quite as big, which will probably make him last longer in the draft.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    He had a good game against a true freshman in Darnay Holmes
    Last edited by maledicent; 09-16-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast