Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Raiders War Room

With the start of the college football season comes draft talk. Even though super early here is the thread to discuss prospects and where the Raiders are seen at.

Chase Goodbread‏ @ChaseGoodbread 1m1 minute ago
    17 clubs will have scout at Alabama-FSU game:
    Ariz, Balt, Cle, Dallas, Det, Jax, LAC, Miami, NO, NYG, NYJ, Oak, Philly, Pitt, SF, TB, Tenn.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    With the start of the college football season comes draft talk. Even though super early here is the thread to discuss prospects and where the Raiders are seen at.

Ariz, Balt, Cle, Dallas, Det, Jax, LAC, Miami, NO, NYG, NYJ, Oak, Philly, Pitt, SF, TB, Tenn.
    Let's just talk about ILBs all College season and up to draft. Surely we will take one in first round in 2018? CBS rankings
    Micah Kiser,ILB
    Virginia, Sr
    6'2"/240
    Cameron Smith,ILB
    Southern California, Jr
    6'2"/245
    Kendall Joseph,ILB
    Clemson, Jr
    6'0"/230
    Azeem Victor,ILB
    Washington, Sr
    6'3"/222
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Let's just talk about ILBs all College season and up to draft. Surely we will take one in first round in 2018? CBS rankings
    Micah Kiser,ILB
    Virginia, Sr
    6'2"/240
    Cameron Smith,ILB
    Southern California, Jr
    6'2"/245
    Kendall Joseph,ILB
    Clemson, Jr
    6'0"/230
    Azeem Victor,ILB
    Washington, Sr
    6'3"/222
    ||
    Id also proabably add Matthew Thomas LB FSU and Jerome Baker LB Ohio St. Both playing more OLB(pass protection OLB's though) but feel they can play ILB as well.

Never Forget

My two fovorite players right now are Harold Landry and Christian Watkins
    Last edited by Playaraider; 09-01-2017 at 07:55 PM.

It's never too early for a draft thread. In the dark ages of Raiders football this is what Raiders fans had to look forward too after week 1.

Any Texas fans? I hear the ILB they got is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    Any Texas fans? I hear the ILB they got is pretty good
    You mean Malik Jefferson? He is more of a 3/4 OLB pass rusher. 1st round pick talent. There middle linebacker Anthony Wheeler has some potential but nobody of note really as of this moment.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss:31831394

You mean Malik Jefferson? He is more of a 3/4 OLB pass rusher. 1st round pick talent. There middle linebacker Anthony Wheeler has some potential but nobody of note really as of this moment.
    That's the one. Sorry, I'm not a big college guy but I've heard his name around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    That's the one. Sorry, I'm not a big college guy but I've heard his name around.
    no problem. Not really a Texas guy but live here in Austin so I hear about him all the time. Live like 5 minutes from the stadium. Even though we need coverage Linebackers Jefferson would be a great pick though. Talented edge rusher. Does step back in to coverage at times.

Never Forget

Let's give up talking about MLBs please. It's been like 5 straight years now. We ain't taking no MLB before round 6 you know it lol. Let's trade for one Bowman tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Playaraider View Post
    My two fovorite players right now are Harold Landry and Christian Watkins
    Landry is great on a speed rush and getting the edge, but he needs other pass rushing moves or he will not succeed at the NFL level when OT's see his film and realise that is all he does. Watkins on the other hand is a straight up monster and can play anywhere on the DL. There are some GREAT other players though playa so get watching 😁

Id also proabably add Matthew Thomas LB FSU and Jerome Baker LB Ohio St. Both playing more OLB(pass protection OLB's though) but feel they can play ILB as well.
    Not a fan of Baker, but Thomas could be a very good one who already has that explosion you look for and is a great athlete. He just needs to be solid in his game and become more consistent.Time and coaching will get that.

From Iowa a player I like is MLB Josey Jewell. I can see him going as early as the late second round or going as late as the fourth round. It will all depend on his measurable and what not at the combine. He won't blow anyone away with amazing combine numbers but my eyeball test tells me the Jewels is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Not a fan of Baker, but Thomas could be a very good one who already has that explosion you look for and is a great athlete. He just needs to be solid in his game and become more consistent.Time and coaching will get that.
    Just wondering why your not a fan of Baker. I realize that Ohio State and Alabama LB's will always be a question due to the fact they play behind the best D-lineman in the country that could alter their success. But I like the fact this kid makes plays... Usually in crunch time. A linebacker that can cover as well..

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Landry is great on a speed rush and getting the edge, but he needs other pass rushing moves or he will not succeed at the NFL level when OT's see his film and realise that is all he does. Watkins on the other hand is a straight up monster and can play anywhere on the DL. There are some GREAT other players though playa so get watching 😁
    Lol Phil I'm a draftnik! After years of us sucking I got immersed in the draft and prospects. I like a lot of players but those are my wo favorites. But yes I agree Watkins is a straight up monster. I don't think I ever recall a gut that big that can bend and turn from the de position. He has some uhhh let say a unique personality but I don't care. THAT is who we need!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast