Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Fans are booing, and rightfully so.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Fans are booing, and rightfully so.
    they need to be throwing trash at these bums because that is what they are.

At least it was fun watching Buehler. Good rhythm and very well composed on the mound.

From what I've seen already I would give Buehler a start in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Bench jockeys. We'd all be riding his *** right now.

Het got banned on Aug. 23rd. Our slide began Aug. 26. So it's almost as if he put a curse on this team shortly after he was banned.
    He would only reappear if they advanced to the WS no matter how many times we bash the nerds in the fo.

I want to hear Kershaw's thoughts on his 6 days rest and 6 days for his next start. I bet he goes on 5 next start.

At this point, someone needs to call for a players meeting. Talk, get out, get hammered, whatever, something.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Friedman and his money ball mentality. Signs injured players, doesn't sign or trade for elite players. Stupid sabermetrics. Doc for refusing to bunt guys into scoring position with 0 outs, no hit and run, no stealing, playing a right handed lineup with guys like Kike, Culberson, Forsythe because pitcher is left handed, bringing in guys that will choke 99% of the time in a close game, the list goes on.
    Really Yu Darvish doesn't count as an elite player? He was the best pitcher on the market.

My friend who isn't a dodger fan brought up that it's a little weird that we're not giving the team the benefit of the doubt that they can right the ship, especially after seeing them win 92 games.

And while that's true, I think the problem is that everything is failing simultaneously, if they were pitching well but losing close games that would be one thing. That could just be that they weren't clustering their walks and hits together.

If they were scoring runs and pitching bad, that would be one thing, because in the playoffs most of these scrubs won't be there to **** us over.

But right now nothing is working at all.

Dodgers/Padres - CK is Back Y'all!

At least Buehler looked filthy

Dodgers will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    At least Buehler looked filthy

Dodgers will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says the one who said Howie Kendrick sucks. At least he's squaring up the baseball this season, while Forsythe, Utley, and Kike can't hit a lick.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Still think the sky isn't falling? lol

Let it rain!!!

This has become such a joke.

getting kind of depressing...

oh well... I really didn't expect much going into the year.

It will be interesting to look back on stuff after the season... even with all the good that happened the run was primarily built on depth more than top end talent...

Hope they turn it around but I am definitely not going to lose any sleep if they collapse

Maybe it's time to trade Kershaw.

Not panicking, just throwing the idea out there for feedback... but unless he dominates in the playoffs this time around, I think it's something to be strongly considered, given his age, mileage, back problems, performance in the playoffs; I think last night's game was similar to a playoff game in the sense that Kershaw put too much pressure on himself and fell apart.

People still consider him the best pitcher in the game... now might be our last best chance to get some top level talent/youth back.

Of course I'd like to see a HOF pitcher play his entire career as a Dodger, but it's a business... and something that might benefit Clayton as well.. he deserves a chance to win a WS - or at least appear in one - and I'm starting to think it will never happen in LA.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast