Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

    4 66.67%
  • Falcons

    2 33.33%
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 735
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,894
    Btw, I like the Bears chances in this game. Defense is going to have to come up with a timely play or two, but I think Glennon can make enough plays through the air to make it difficult to just key in on the run game. I think Miller and Sims are both primed to have good games which should open up some deep play opportunities.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    39,289
    Please let Cohen have a Hunt - type impact

    Holy **** 250 scrimmage yards in his debut

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    3,151
    If K.C. can go into New England and beat the Pats by 10+, then the Bears are more than capable of beating ATL at home.
    Screw sabermetics.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,066
    I have Hunt and Hill in my main pay league lol

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    61,436
    That was super impressive by KC...wish I put some money on them, they were +300 something to win. Was playing someone in my big money league and they had Hill, so that sucks, lol.

    Anyway, I want to pick the Bears and I do think they're better than a lot of people think, but I really don't know what to expect from the Offense with so many question marks across the board.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Please let Cohen have a Hunt - type impact

    Holy **** 250 scrimmage yards in his debut
    People where calling me crazy for wanting Hunt this year, as a 2headed monster combination w/ Howard....... Knew he was gonna be a monster after his Senior Bowl.

    That being said.... I gotta say Alex Smith far outplayed what I thought his ceiling was tonight, but more than that the offensive coordinators for both KC and NE where dialing up a bunch of cool and tricky plays early.... We had some momentary bursts of offense in the preseason, but nothing where I came away as impressed as I was by either team early tonight.....

    Here's to hoping Loggains was simply hiding aces up his sleeve for the regular season for us... because I think we actually have more talent offensively than KC does. Whether or not we can actually use it however, is a big question mark.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    People where calling me crazy for wanting Hunt this year, as a 2headed monster combination w/ Howard....... Knew he was gonna be a monster after his Senior Bowl.

    That being said.... I gotta say Alex Smith far outplayed what I thought his ceiling was tonight, but more than that the offensive coordinators for both KC and NE where dialing up a bunch of cool and tricky plays early.... We had some momentary bursts of offense in the preseason, but nothing where I came away as impressed as I was by either team early tonight.....

    Here's to hoping Loggains was simply hiding aces up his sleeve for the regular season for us... because I think we actually have more talent offensively than KC does. Whether or not we can actually use it however, is a big question mark.
    We definitely don't have the talent of KC. Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce are far more talented than any pass catcher we have and Kareem Hunt looks legit. We have Jordan Howard, yes, but we also have Dion Sims and Kevin White to compare. Not even close in my mind.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    22,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    If K.C. can go into New England and beat the Pats by 10+, then the Bears are more than capable of beating ATL at home.
    smith threw for 150 more yards than his best years average. I doubt that glennon can match that type of performance. smith played out of his ***. and hunt was incredible too.

    I have hunt in my only league because some SOB drafted Mccafrey supper early. look like I could have made out alright

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    People where calling me crazy for wanting Hunt this year, as a 2headed monster combination w/ Howard....... Knew he was gonna be a monster after his Senior Bowl.

    That being said.... I gotta say Alex Smith far outplayed what I thought his ceiling was tonight, but more than that the offensive coordinators for both KC and NE where dialing up a bunch of cool and tricky plays early.... We had some momentary bursts of offense in the preseason, but nothing where I came away as impressed as I was by either team early tonight.....

    Here's to hoping Loggains was simply hiding aces up his sleeve for the regular season for us... because I think we actually have more talent offensively than KC does. Whether or not we can actually use it however, is a big question mark.
    That was the least alex smithy game of all time. Maybe he has become alex smith the goat in one offseason

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    61,436
    The Cheifs have been really smart in surrounding Smith with so many high YAC receivers (Hill, Kelce, Hunt). He made some nice deep throws last night, but that's not really his game.

    TBH, that's a best case with Glennon here. Safe, accurate throws, with the occasional deep shot. I don't know if we have the receivers capable of getting those YAC though. That's why I hope Cohen gets plenty of snaps this season... he has the potential to be a very dangerous weapon if used properly.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-08-2017 at 10:44 AM.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I have Hunt and Hill in my main pay league lol

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Got Hunt in the 4th round (42nd pick overall and 18th RB taken) of a PPR snake draft. 51 pts last night boom!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Got Hunt in the 4th round (42nd pick overall and 18th RB taken) of a PPR snake draft. 51 pts last night boom!
    Nice! In my other pay league, my buddy picked up Hunt... in free agency. Lucky mother ****.

    The draft was early as hell.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    3,151
    If drafting Mahomes lit a fire in Smith, maybe Trubisky will light a similar fire in Glennon?

    Maybe? Stretching but slightly hopeful?
    Screw sabermetics.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    20,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    If drafting Mahomes lit a fire in Smith, maybe Trubisky will light a similar fire in Glennon?

    Maybe? Stretching but slightly hopeful?
    I wish! Smith has elite physical ability. Decent arm, athletic, seems to be able to read defenses and keep his eyes downfield.

    He just has no balls. Refuses to try to make the big plays and as a result is typically very inaccurate when throwing deep.

    Smith has always been one of those guys that could become great. He sucks, but he could be great.
    Mahomes could very well be what brings him out of below/at mediocrity.


    Glennon doesn't have the talent to do it IMO. Immobile, slow release, weak arm. Hope I'm wrong.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,761
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I wish! Smith has elite physical ability. Decent arm, athletic, seems to be able to read defenses and keep his eyes downfield.

    He just has no balls. Refuses to try to make the big plays and as a result is typically very inaccurate when throwing deep.

    Smith has always been one of those guys that could become great. He sucks, but he could be great.
    Mahomes could very well be what brings him out of below/at mediocrity.


    Glennon doesn't have the talent to do it IMO. Immobile, slow release, weak arm. Hope I'm wrong.
    Mahomes had nothing to do with KC win or the patriots poor play.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •