View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

4 66.67%
  • Falcons

2 33.33%
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I have a gut feeling we'll somehow pull this one out. The front seven will be strong in the beginning, shutting down the Freeman/Coleman duo and keeping Ryan on the run. We'll play a more conservative, ball control style of offense to keep Ryan and Co off the field, and let Glennon manage the game (which he should be more than capable of). I'm thinking 24-21.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I have a gut feeling we'll somehow pull this one out. The front seven will be strong in the beginning, shutting down the Freeman/Coleman duo and keeping Ryan on the run. We'll play a more conservative, ball control style of offense to keep Ryan and Co off the field, and let Glennon manage the game (which he should be more than capable of). I'm thinking 24-21.
    Sanu and Julio scare me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I really wanna believe we can knock off the Falcons...in 4 career starts against them Mike Glennon has a 109 QB Rating, lol.

Kinda tempted to place a couple bets on this team. O/u on wins is just 5.5 and they're +900 to make the Playoffs.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sunday can't come soon enough

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

I haven't been this indifferent over a season opener in my life. I'm actually going to miss it though, so perhaps that is part of it.

Part of me hopes Glennon is knocked out and Trubisky comes in. I understand that is stupid as hell, but I would be more invested.

Glennon felt Jonathan Quinn bad during the pre-season. Maybe he'll come on and play like Terry Shea expected Quinn too!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Somebody is showing their age Quinn and Shea, oh my
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Thoughts on this defense? Top 10 possible given the schedule? Def sleeper imb

Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Thoughts on this defense? Top 10 possible given the schedule? Def sleeper imb
    If they can stay relatively healthy, top 10 for sure. I don't trust McPhee or Amukamara to stay healthy though.

https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/905496183057125376
    Excited for Jackson.

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/st...61581911379971
    Apparently Trubisky & Sanchez are splitting reps in practice though, which tells me that he's really not the #2. I'm sure Sanchez is a positive influence on Trubisky, but I still feel like he's a waste of a roster spot.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/905496183057125376
    Excited for Jackson.

https://twitter.com/jon_greenberg/st...61581911379971
    Apparently Trubisky & Sanchez are splitting reps in practice though, which tells me that he's really not the #2. I'm sure Sanchez is a positive influence on Trubisky, but I still feel like he's a waste of a roster spot.

Mitch was reported to be the #2 already.
    While i agree that Mark is likely a waste of a roster spot. im not going to lie. I would probably rather have him around to help Mitch then say a guy who likely almost never sees the field anyway. luckily we did not loose anyone we wanted to keep anyway.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Sign Marques Colston off the street? Royal? Stevie Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Mitch was reported to be the #2 already.
    While i agree that Mark is likely a waste of a roster spot. im not going to lie. I would probably rather have him around to help Mitch then say a guy who likely almost never sees the field anyway. luckily we did not loose anyone we wanted to keep anyway.
    It was made official earlier today in Fox's PC, hence the reason for posting the tweet.

My concern with Sanchez being on the roster isn't only because it's a waste of a roster spot, but they're splitting reps with him and Trubisky. If they're going to make him sit, fine, but there's no value in Sanchez getting reps. If Sanchez is playing at any point this season then we're in big trouble.

Could be we have to see this WR corps fail for a week or two before the street free agents are seriously considered.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Could be we have to see this WR corps fail for a week or two before the street free agents are seriously considered.
    They already brought in several for tryouts this week. Nobody of note, but there just isn't anyone out there that'd realistically make a difference.

It's sink or swim with this group, and I'd have to believe that it's need 1A or 1B, right there with CB, heading into next offseason. Ideally the Bears will be a more attractive destination this time around with Trubisky as the starter, an ascending Defense, probably a new coaching staff as well.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    They already brought in several for tryouts this week. Nobody of note, but there just isn't anyone out there that'd realistically make a difference.

It's sink or swim with this group, and I'd have to believe that it's need 1A or 1B, right there with CB, heading into next offseason. Ideally the Bears will be a more attractive destination this time around with Trubisky as the starter, an ascending Defense, probably a new coaching staff as well.
    maybe it's just me. but I think we will be fine IF (i know big if) we can stay healthy with our main 3.

I don't think any become elite. but I think we could essentially have 3 #2 quality receivers. and as long as our TEs perform. that's not that bad.

White has to step up to be that caliber guy. but I think he can barring health.
    Wright to me could be our leading receiver out of the slot. and I think he will be huge
    I think Wheaton will be bigger than some of you give him credit for. yes. he has not seen the field yet. but I think he is gonna be a wild card.

No. we don't have a dominate proven guy. but all three of these guys. if solid. should be ok.

I know I wish we could have added help too. but I'm not sure who is really gonna come in and provide any impact anyway. it's gonna come down to these three either way. whover could have been aquired would be behind them anyway.

I tend to think CB will be much bigger need.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast