View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

4 66.67%
  • Falcons

2 33.33%
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Funny how quickly things change in the world of sports. First, Mitch was in an unfair situation with the bears giving up the farm to move up one pick to draft him and could do no right. Was even booed heavily at the bulls game before he even took the field. Now poor Mike is in his unfair situation if his own. I agree with most on here, there's very little he can do to win over Mitch now. I'd admit, I almost was rooting against him the Tennessee game just because I wanted to see Mitch get the job. 🤷🏾*♂️

24-17 Falcons.

Defense keeps it close for most of the game but Falcons just have too much talent.

The real Pride of the Midwest

Week 1: Atlanta Falcons (0-0) @ Chicago Bears (0-0) | 9-10 | 12:00 pm CDT

Fox says OLB Pernell McPhee, who practiced for first time today, is in great shape and lowest weight since being with #Bears

Bears announce 2017 captains: Mike Glennon, Josh Sitton, Jerrell Freeman, Quintin Demps, Sherrick McManis, and guy at random week-to-week.

Bears coach John Fox said the team won't know until Sunday whether Kyle Long will play. "I can't guarantee it."
    Last edited by Stunner; 09-04-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Glennon has to ball out. He doesn't have much room for error with the hype around Mitch and the fans desire to see the rook. Even a decent Glennon will be met with people being unimpressed and wanting to see what Trubs could do. If I'm Glennon, I'm calling this the kill or be killed season. I'm actually pulling for him because it would be amazing if Pace could trade him for something decent next year. If Glennon plays great and the Bears get a 2nd or dare I say it, even a 1st for him, I could easily wait another year to see Trubs take over.
    I'm pulling for him too. Admittedly, I don't expect much because he seems like a guy that's allowed the pressure to get to him, but it's in the best interest of this Franchise for him to play well. It allows them to not rush Trubisky into action and I wouldn't rule out flipping Glennon for a pick if he does play well.

With that said, I expect him to be replaced halfway through the season. He has a brutal schedule to start the season, the Bears probably have the 2nd worst collection of WR's in the league (behind the Jets), and he's going to face more pressure up the middle with Grasu in there over a healthy Long.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-04-2017 at 02:17 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I'm going with a 34-10 loss myself.

I don't think we have anyone to contain a guy like Julio and he balls out. their offense has too much fire power and their d is improved this off-season

27-13 is my guess. Don't see how this Offense consistently puts the ball in the end zone.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Falcons 31-6.

Glennon and our WRs suck - I'm thinking we don't even get in the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Falcons 31-6.

Glennon and our WRs suck - I'm thinking we don't even get in the end zone.
    you could very well be right. especially with glennon and receivers. im giving our running game a chance to get us close enough to score a few times. a few feild goals and a TD.

that said, vs the falcons. who have a good offense. yea.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Mike Glennon is no Jay Cutler. This year Jay will be missed. Welcome to the Chad Hutchinson 2.0 Show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    Mike Glennon is no Jay Cutler. This year Jay will be missed. Welcome to the Chad Hutchinson 2.0 Show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    i agree that jay will be missed, people dont know what they had till its gone. but I am holding out hope that glennon might not be terrible.

at the same time. I cant imagine jay being missed all that much, if worse comes to worse, we have MITCH. so while Jay vs Glennon may be a case for glennon, I will take Glennon + Mitch far over Jay.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

MGB is offline mundayne ejaculation man
    42-10 Falcons is my conservative prediction. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop 50+ on us though...

SB hangovers are for real

I'm calling a repeat of 2008 when we went into Indy with a rookie RB and Kyle Orton at the helm and knocked off the ridiculously favored Mannings by controlling the ground game and coming up with a timely TD on D.

High flying Falcons plummet to a 20-10 defeat after Kyle Fuller picks off 2 passes and holds Julio to 3 catches in the first half and one (on a stuffed bubble screen) in the second. The Bears out-rush the vaunted Freeman and Co by 100+ yards and win T.O.P. by a cool 12 minutes as Matt Ryan is hit a dozen times and is in concussion protocol at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    SB hangovers are for real

I'm calling a repeat of 2008 when we went into Indy with a rookie RB and Kyle Orton at the helm and knocked off the ridiculously favored Mannings by controlling the ground game and coming up with a timely TD on D.

High flying Falcons plummet to a 20-10 defeat after Kyle Fuller picks off 2 passes and holds Julio to 3 catches in the first half and one (on a stuffed bubble screen) in the second. The Bears out-rush the vaunted Freeman and Co by 100+ yards and win T.O.P. by a cool 12 minutes as Matt Ryan is hit a dozen times and is in concussion protocol at halftime.
    Now that's a prediction. I like it...

Ballsy, but you may be onto something with the SB hangover. Pretty sure the record is really bad for these teams and a lot of them don't even make the Playoffs either.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast