6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

4 66.67%
  • Falcons

2 33.33%
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I know im not big on glennon but are you saying you are mad at hin for lookooking doen the field instrad of making his checkdown his primary read

I still don't blame glennon as much as some. These hypoyheticals of Mitch (or jay ) would have made it. Mitch would have steped through. Ect. It was 4 goal downs. Two were close to TDs or completions. I was not expecting us to win this game. Much less glennon have a game winning drive vs the super bowl runner ups.

There is plenty of blame to go around. But everyone seems focused on glennon. Fox for calling a dumb time out early leaving us only shots at the end zone and no ability yo run ( really limiting offense and allowing the D to focus on end zone defense) Fox not chalenging the obviously bad spot which was a yard short and they gave then thr first in the first drive. A complete breakdown the the D giving up an 80+ yard TD On 3rd down no less.

I hope glennon plays better. I don't expect it. But if he could play more consistantly like he did in the 4th. He is fine. But my gut tells me. Some of you will still not be happy till mitch plays.

The title of Jeff Dickerson's article: "Kevin White's injury overshadows impressive Bears debut by Mike Glennon"

How does this guy still have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    The title of Jeff Dickerson's article: "Kevin White's injury overshadows impressive Bears debut by Mike Glennon"

How does this guy still have a job?
    more like an afterthought completely unrelated to an afterthought of a debut by an afterthought

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

Actually, the Kevin White injury is a big deal. His lack of development/continued injury issues means we likely have to push off a defensive playmaker investment for another offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Actually, the Kevin White injury is a big deal. His lack of development/continued injury issues means we likely have to push off a defensive playmaker investment for another offseason.

This guy gets it.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

This team is going to have $60M+ to spend after cuts. I'm not really high on any of the WR's in this draft either, so I think they can still target a Derwin James or Arden Key type (assuming they're going to be as bad as some think) and target WR & CB (two positions with good depth in FA) with that money.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I really hope we start seeing Shaheen in some red zone situations...I understand the guy isnt ready for major snaps but you would have to hope he could atleast contribute in the redzone. Hell even as a decoy.

Guy is a second round pick, lets get him out there.

It's old news, I don't think anyone really expected him to be the guy he was supposed to be. In the grand scheme of his tenure, yes it's a big deal.

The Bears have a boatload of cash to work with and Pace is strictly a BPA/conviction type of guy in the draft. He won't draft out of need but rather try to plug a bunch of holes in free agency. Like DG said, there's a lot of interesting WR options out there...as well as CB. I think Pace will key in on those positions in fee agency. With as much money as the Bears have to play with, they'll invest money into WR/CB/OLB and still draft BPA in the 1st. Long term, the Bears need to find out who their star ILB and S are. Freeman is 31 and often injuries. Trevathan is older and coming off a serious injury. Demps is older and a band aid. Jackson is young and still learning. His future is up in the air. ILB and S are both very key positions to any defense. You have to be strong up the middle. Without long term answers there, I would want to address and fill those positions quickly and if options present themselves....even though they may not be the most pressing needs at the moment.

Drafting a WR early doesn't work out very often for the Bears, I'd guess that its addressed otherwise.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

This might be the best sports promo ever, lol:
    https://youtu.be/0fpCbemDwRo

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    This team is going to have $60M+ to spend after cuts. I'm not really high on any of the WR's in this draft either, so I think they can still target a Derwin James or Arden Key type (assuming they're going to be as bad as some think) and target WR & CB (two positions with good depth in FA) with that money.

Even with the money, it still comes down to availability. At WR, Sammy Watkins and Prior are pretty much it. On defense, Malcolm Butler and maybe Trumaine Johnson. I don't see any OL of note. It is a thin group of FAs IMO; and I think Pace has to get an OT from this stronger college class.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Landry and allen. Are avail as well.

But in less worried about OL and much more worried a out getting playmalers at WR and in our secondary

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849