Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falcons

    4 66.67%
  • Falcons

    2 33.33%
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 735
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Pretty sure Cohen got smashed several times because of that check down ******** too.

    I already have very little faith in Fox as a coach, but he and Loggains can't honestly look at the tape and believe Glennon gives this team a chance.

    I realize Trubisky may struggle at times, but is he going to walk into sacks, take 5 minutes to release the ball, and loft every throw he makes? There is no upside with Glennon as the starter, none. I was all for the plan, but if that's the QB play we can expect moving forward then **** the plan.

    Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    False. The more he struggles, the higher our draft pick!
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps


  2. #647
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,404
    In the first three quarters of game today, #Bears QB Mike Glennon attempted just three passes that went more than 5 yards downfield.

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    In the first three quarters of game today, #Bears QB Mike Glennon attempted just three passes that went more than 5 yards downfield.
    That's honestly impressive.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps


  4. #649
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    In the first three quarters of game today, #Bears QB Mike Glennon attempted just three passes that went more than 5 yards downfield.
    Thank you for this I needed a good laugh. Idc who you have at WR that is pathetic.

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,109
    Something like

    1st- Trey Adams OT Washington
    2nd- Simmie Cobbs Jr. WR Indiana
    3rd- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo 3-4OLB Oklahoma

    Would be a good start to the draft. A franchise LT or RT to pair with Leno, a big #1 WR to go with Meredith, Wright, and Wheaton and a speed rusher for 3rd down opposite Floyd so Mcphee can go inside. Something like this is what I expect and maybe a CB in FA. Obviously there is a ton to be decided this year but I could see this being a direction they go in.

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    40,404

  7. #652
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,852
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Something like

    1st- Trey Adams OT Washington
    2nd- Simmie Cobbs Jr. WR Indiana
    3rd- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo 3-4OLB Oklahoma

    Would be a good start to the draft. A franchise LT or RT to pair with Leno, a big #1 WR to go with Meredith, Wright, and Wheaton and a speed rusher for 3rd down opposite Floyd so Mcphee can go inside. Something like this is what I expect and maybe a CB in FA. Obviously there is a ton to be decided this year but I could see this being a direction they go in.
    I wanna see Pace pursue some WR's in FA. Watkins, Pryor, Landry, Decker, Marqise Lee, would have said Allen Robinson before today. It's a strong CB class too, maybe throw the house at Trumaine Johnson.

    Or ya know, maybe he goes full blown Saints mode and goes after Jimmy Graham.

    Either way, I know it's not been his MO to this point, but if he believes this team is close he'll have to make a splash in FA.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-10-2017 at 10:00 PM.

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,109
    Watching these games just reaffirms how important QB mobility is. I really hope we see Trubisky at some point this year.

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,706
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I wanna see Pace pursue some WR's in FA. Watkins, Pryor, Landry, Decker, Marqise Lee, would have said Allen Robinson before today. It's a strong CB class too, maybe throw the house at Trumaine Johnson.

    Or ya know, maybe he goes full blown Saints mode and goes after Jimmy Graham.

    Either way, I know it's not been his MO to this point, but if he believes this team is close he'll have to make a splash in FA.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Landry or Pryor, Trent Murphy, and Malcolm Butler would be a great start. Release Glennon, McPhee, Massie, White for starters. OT and WR in the 1st two rounds. The Bears really aren't that far off if Trubs is the guy we expect him to be.

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,852
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Landry or Pryor, Trent Murphy, and Malcolm Butler would be a great start. Release Glennon, McPhee, Massie, White for starters. OT and WR in the 1st two rounds. The Bears really aren't that far off if Trubs is the guy we expect him to be.
    With those cuts alone they're gonna have around $60M in cap room. I'd prefer to go WR & CB heavy in FA, LT and Edge Rusher in the draft (since there's nobody worth a **** at either position in FA).

    Oh, and apparently Cohen's 158 all purpose yards are a record for a Bears Rookie in their first game...might have been a good draft pick.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-10-2017 at 10:17 PM.

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,109
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Landry or Pryor, Trent Murphy, and Malcolm Butler would be a great start. Release Glennon, McPhee, Massie, White for starters. OT and WR in the 1st two rounds. The Bears really aren't that far off if Trubs is the guy we expect him to be.
    Pryor would give him the big target we hoped White would be and he adds speed downfield.

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,109
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    With those cuts alone they're gonna have around $60M in cap room. I'd prefer to go WR & CB heavy in FA, LT and Edge Rusher in the draft (since there's nobody worth a **** at either position in FA).

    Oh, and apparently Cohen's 158 all purpose yards are a record for a Bears Rookie in their first game...might have been a good draft pick.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Small school tho...

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    60,852
    Wanted Pryor this year after Alshon left and Pace did pursue him. I'd assume/hope more of these FA's would be interested in coming here if Trubisky is as good as we all think.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    11,109
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Wanted Pryor this year after Alshon left and Pace did pursue him. I'd assume/hope more of these FA's would be interested in coming here if Trubisky is as good as we all think.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Pace will probably give a more serious offer as well with the lack of depth at the position. He was counting on Meredith being a solid #1 (had he not been injured he seemed well on his way to achieving that) and white becoming something which you can't blame him for, but now he knows he can't really count on either (white because he isn't good, Meredith because of the injury severity) so he needs to seriously address the position.

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    19,940
    Proud of this team. The game went about as well as the best case scenario could be, I really didn't expect us to hang in so long, much less have a shot at the winning touchdown.

    Glennon is bad but if the D and run game are able to keep us close like that you gotta think we see Mitch sooner rather than later. Go Bears!

    Also Hicks is a monster and I'm super glad we inked him. Probably the most important player on the roster right now.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •