Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 World Cup

and england!

We play Sweden tomorrow, big game tomorrow
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by NataJavi View Post
    Spain is the favorite, is it right?
    Favorite in what? The world cup? If so, absolutely not
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Sick to my stomach
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

^doesn't feel the same without them but can't say I'm sad. It's a good thing to eat humble pie everyone once in a while (not saying you personally).

Watched it solo amongst Italian fans; its like this fan base watches with completely rose coloured glasses.

The game I watched had Sweden playing hard defence not needing a goal to advance. I saw 3 potential penalty kicks (2 hands against Italy, anď 1 aggressive tackle from behind against Sweden). A ref that could've decided the game yet didn't really factor in the end.

What they saw was a dominant Italian attack that Sweden was "lucky" to hold (completely disregarding what most teams tactics would be-while being up by 1 and zero away goals playing away). By 1 account there should've been at least 5 penalty kicks (Lol 5) for Italy.

It sometimes pains me that so many can be so biased. I didn't have a horse in this race, but as I said, i can't say I'm sad they're gone.

The world cup draw came out. They all look pretty well matched tbh. Just from the beginning Portugal and Spain will be fun to watch so will Germany and Mexico in the first round.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Group D looks to be the toughest
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

When Nigeria meets Argentina, there will be a hard fight for sure, like 1996 Olympic final.. look forward to it..

When Nigeria meets Messi...

Hey all, If you're a sports fan or are going to be watching the World Cup this summer or just like filling out surveys, it'd be super helpful if you could fill out this survey for my Sports Business class. Thanks!! https://oregon.qualtrics.com/jfe/for...oNOve9Iq6UIkXH

USA will win it, easy.

Wait... what?

I think it's time for argentina.. too many years without winning anything.. and this is the last chance for messi....

Lets go Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by johnas View Post
    I think it's time for argentina.. too many years without winning anything.. and this is the last chance for messi....
    Team Argentina strong, Messi too. But I do not think Messi has the predestined of the national team

Go Messi!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12