Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Race Relations: OJ Simpson was not guilty by reason of insanity or mental defect

It is important that people know the truth. I was maliciously censored as a sports blogger from The Bleacher Report for writing the truth on the subject of concussions, which is the subject of the recent Will Smith movie "Concussion." I wrote for Bleacher Report between 2008 and 2011, shortly before BR was acquired by TBS (as in, CNN). I was censored by BR, after I was attacked by Keith Olbermann on MSNBC in 2009 for the factual accuracy of blogs that were labeled as humor.

The reality that would shock the world is that OJ Simpson was not guilty of murdering Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, BUT, not because he did not kill them, but because he should have been deemed legally insane from a history of traumatic brain injuries from playing in the NFL. There was science back then on concussions, science that had been covered up by the NFL. Hence, OJ Simpson had to, ironically, use the money he made from the NFL to hire lawyers to use silly rhymes like "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit," to get him off the hook. At the same time, because of the TBIs--it is possible that Simpson, genuinely, did not remember having killed them because he was having psychotic episodes and memory loss.

Simpson also had a history of abuse and violence, which was covered up by the media before the murders (by people like Keith Olbermann, which is why he now calls one of the OJ lawyers, Alan Dershowitz, a "whore" and "*******" on Twitter), which again, could be explained by psychotic episodes from a history of traumatic blows to the head. But instead of the New York media-complex informing you of this--they instead, have been force feeding you rubbish about Russia and Donald Trump in their lame attempts to reinvent themselves as hawks who hate Russia, or to gin up racial violence by the alt-left against the alt-right (which they are calling "white terrorism").

The alt-left is: Black Lives Matter, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Nation of Islam, Code Pink, North American Man-Boy Love Association (supported by Allen Ginsberg and Harry Hay), Occupy Wall Street, Earth Liberation Front (eco-terrorists like Ted Kaczynski), the hackers group Anonymous, Antifa, and fans of Michael Moore.

The fact that the narrative about OJ Simpson should be that he was (and still is) legally insane is exactly why the New York media complex needs to be abolished. To paraphrase the words of Hillary Clinton in one of her leaked emails, the New York media complex should go "drone" themselves (look it up in Urban Dictionary).

OJ Simpson was not guilty by reason of insanity or mental defect:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9MvaiqlZG8
    Last edited by tinkertoys; 08-30-2017 at 04:31 PM.

I'd declare you not guilty of the crimes you've committed by posting on PSD by reason of insanity or mental defect.

And as someone who might be called "alt-left", you're totally right about NAMBLA!
    this my sig

Every thread you post gives me a look into the mind of a crazy person. Thank you for your scientific contribution to society.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkertoys View Post
    It is important that people know the truth. I was maliciously censored as a sports blogger from The Bleacher Report for writing the truth on the subject of concussions, which is the subject of the recent Will Smith movie "Concussion." I wrote for Bleacher Report between 2008 and 2011, shortly before BR was acquired by TBS (as in, CNN). I was censored by BR, after I was attacked by Keith Olbermann on MSNBC in 2009 for the factual accuracy of blogs that were labeled as humor.

The reality that would shock the world is that OJ Simpson was not guilty of murdering Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, BUT, not because he did not kill them, but because he should have been deemed legally insane from a history of traumatic brain injuries from playing in the NFL. There was science back then on concussions, science that had been covered up by the NFL. Hence, OJ Simpson had to, ironically, use the money he made from the NFL to hire lawyers to use silly rhymes like "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit," to get him off the hook. At the same time, because of the TBIs--it is possible that Simpson, genuinely, did not remember having killed them because he was having psychotic episodes and memory loss.

Simpson also had a history of abuse and violence, which was covered up by the media before the murders (by people like Keith Olbermann, which is why he now calls one of the OJ lawyers, Alan Dershowitz, a "whore" and "*******" on Twitter), which again, could be explained by psychotic episodes from a history of traumatic blows to the head. But instead of the New York media-complex informing you of this--they instead, have been force feeding you rubbish about Russia and Donald Trump in their lame attempts to reinvent themselves as hawks who hate Russia, or to gin up racial violence by the alt-left against the alt-right (which they are calling "white terrorism").

The alt-left is: Black Lives Matter, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Nation of Islam, Code Pink, North American Man-Boy Love Association (supported by Allen Ginsberg and Harry Hay), Occupy Wall Street, Earth Liberation Front (eco-terrorists like Ted Kaczynski), the hackers group Anonymous, Antifa, and fans of Michael Moore.

The fact that the narrative about OJ Simpson should be that he was (and still is) legally insane is exactly why the New York media complex needs to be abolished. To paraphrase the words of Hillary Clinton in one of her leaked emails, the New York media complex should go "drone" themselves (look it up in Urban Dictionary).

Whoa son, put the blunt down. Smoking pot drives right wingnuts batty. NAMBLA is a leftist group? The left call the alt-right white terrorism? LOL, me think you are tripping hard in Rainbow Pony land. Are the skies blue there?

close it down, lock it up, this guy needs help

Quote Originally Posted by tinkertoys View Post

Allen Ginsberg has been dead for 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

OJ Simpson is a piece of **** who never wanted anything to do with the black community until he needed them to help him get off his murder charge. OJ's success made him entitled and selfish and he only cared about how people saw him. He didn't do good things just to do good things, he did good things so people would see him doing good things.

OJ's entitled self thought he owned Nicole Brown and after years of physically abusing her, he finally killed her. OJ doesn't get the head-trauma excuse because he was a piece of **** long before he murdered Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. OJ began dating Nicole when she was 18 and he was 30, still married to his first wife with two kids. OJ has spent his entire life caring about nobody but OJ. The African American community chose the OJ trail as their proverbial hill to die on, and he wasn't worth the dirt on that hill.

OJ Simpson is a man who has spent his entire loving himself and nothing else. It didn't bother him that his children were sleeping upstairs during the brutal murders because he never thought about his kids. It didn't bother him that other African Americans were fighting racial discrimination because he wasn't. OJ couldn't let Nicole Brown go because that was a rejection against him, something he wouldn't tolerate. OJ doesn't get a "head trauma" excuse, he was always capable of murder.

He deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail and it is an utter disgrace that they are letting him out in October. He should have at least spent the entire 33-year sentence he got in 2008. Yes that's extreme but to the letter of the law he did kidnap those people when he didn't let anyone leave that room. **** OJ Simpson, he belongs in prison.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 09-04-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Not sure this is the right thread but didn't see a better fit.

Six more suspected criminals will walk free under the "Law and Order" regime. The Justice Department won't be pressing charges in the death of Freddie Gray. Shame that when he says L&O, he doesn't really mean it. Officers of the law should be held to the absolute highest standard and anything less is unacceptable.

The rambling, incoherent OJ thread makes the perfect spot IMO.

I don't really know if a new thread is warranted but I find it a travesty were not going to continue to investigate.

So this was just an opportunity to swipe at the Trump admin then?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    There is always opportunity for that, he really is a ****.

Not sure why a lot of you are bashing the content of the OP. This is on par with most of the stuff posted here

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    If they screw up, am I obligated to keep my liberal mouth shut?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If they screw up, am I obligated to keep my liberal mouth shut?
    I mean this is the hill you plant your tree on though?

Just because you are upset that some of the officers were found not guilty and others charges were dropped doesn't mean the POTUS should get involved in a local matter. He's not Santa Claus. I get you're half joking with "not law and order" but in actuality it would have been anti L&O for the federal govt to get involved in this case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast