Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    IT may be back by the time Wade comes.
    Which is exactly why you want Wade in the 2nd unit. LeBron usually takes a break late 1st and comes back early 2nd with the 2nd unit.

Wade should finish the late 1st and play a few minutes with LeBron and then take his rest mid 2nd. I don't like the Cavs lack of focus on the defensive end, though. Rose, Calderon, IT, Wade. They picked up four of the worst defenders at the guard position.

Calderon's probably going to get very few minutes.
    Rose will probably get IT's starting minutes but then it drops to around 26-30 minutes.
    Wade will probably only get 26-30 minutes too, which makes sense for his age.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Which is exactly why you want Wade in the 2nd unit. LeBron usually takes a break late 1st and comes back early 2nd with the 2nd unit.

Wade should finish the late 1st and play a few minutes with LeBron and then take his rest mid 2nd. I don't like the Cavs lack of focus on the defensive end, though. Rose, Calderon, IT, Wade. They picked up four of the worst defenders at the guard position.

Calderon's probably going to get very few minutes.
    Rose will probably get IT's starting minutes but then it drops to around 26-30 minutes.
    Wade will probably only get 26-30 minutes too, which makes sense for his age.
    you are also talking about guys who played on bad teams. Nobody plays defense on bad teams. not making excuses for them but i expect guys like Rose and wade to buckle down on defense playing on a contender.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    you are also talking about guys who played on bad teams. Nobody plays defense on bad teams. not making excuses for them but i expect guys like Rose and wade to buckle down on defense playing on a contender.
    Wade is 36 heading to next season. No one plays great defense at age 36 as a guard.

Rose doesn't play defense. Never did in Chicago, either.

There's a pattern that these guys don't play defense. if you're expecting them to, you'll be hugely disappointed.

Wade wants to start as well. Miami already said he'd be a bench player and they'd only would offer the $4.3M exemption they had left. Is JR Smith ready to give up his starting spot? Maybe, hard to say. They still got Shumpert yet as well but he's on trade block. They got Korver, Crowder and Rose and who knows all they got yet for guards and wings.

Then again Wade wouldn't start with Rockets either. Probably why he mentioned Lakers, Clippers are in the mix for his services yet as well. Wade should go to the Spurs. Don't they only got Green for a starter at SG? Kiwi at SF. Kinda shocked we haven't heard a peep about Aldridge unhappy with the Spurs yet. Thought for sure they'd try to move him before the season began.

Wade is 36 heading to next season. No one plays great defense at age 36 as a guard.

Rose doesn't play defense. Never did in Chicago, either.

There's a pattern that these guys don't play defense. if you're expecting them to, you'll be hugely disappointed.
    Don't need Wade to play great defense lol. Just handle urself which in 25-30min on a championship contending team i have no doubt he could. Same thing with Rose, nobodies asking for them to shut down every offensive player lmao! Just hold ur own which i do believe both can do. Good team defense will help every player also. Which is something i would like to see the cavs work on anyways.

Also to MILLERHIGHLIFE. Jr is a bench player lol that was put in a starting role. He's not a guy who can demand a starting position.

Don't need Wade to play great defense lol. Just handle urself which in 25-30min on a championship contending team i have no doubt he could. Same thing with Rose, nobodies asking for them to shut down every offensive player lmao! Just hold ur own which i do believe both can do. Good team defense will help every player also. Which is something i would like to see the cavs work on anyways.

Also to MILLERHIGHLIFE. Jr is a bench player lol that was put in a starting role. He's not a guy who can demand a starting position.
    Wade locks up in the clutch. He will need to focus more on that end for the course of the game with a much lighter offensive burden on the Cavs though. I think he can give an efficient 15-4-4 and play solid defense on the Cavs enthralled he ability to take over games in the 4th or explode a game here or there if/when needed.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

So you reply saying they didn't play defense because they were on bad teams but then say that they don't have to play great defense? Who's saying great? Wade can't even play good defense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    It's all about LBJ. If he's engaged (rumor has it they are shopping the Nets #1 pick they obtained). If that player is a real good fit with LBJ and Love, then the this year looks good, very good.

If they don't deal the pick, or the fit is meh, then LBJ is gone...

IT is a ball dominant scorer. He's not going to get the ball as much as last year. If his hip is an issue he may not do much.

Their bench is getting old, although an energy player like Crowder helps.

Peak? Duel with C's for 1st in the East, beat C's in ECF, lose to GS in 6.

Moderate? Make deal but IT hurt most of year, big 3 OK fit; C's get #1 seed, Cavs win in 6, lose to GS in 5

Poor? No trade of pick, or poor fit dealt for, every player knows LBJ is on way out of town, start playing shelfishly. IT hurt, C's get #1 seed, beat Cavs in 7, LBJ goes to LAL at end of season. C's lose to GS in 5.
    I agree with this assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I agree with this assessment.
    Your Celtics aren't getting a win vs the Warriors.

Just what psd needed yet another new ignorant thread started by the Bron Bron fanboys

So you reply saying they didn't play defense because they were on bad teams but then say that they don't have to play great defense? Who's saying great? Wade can't even play good defense anymore.
    You said great LMAO! read ur own posts. I dont see why he couldn't hold his own.

You said great LMAO! read ur own posts. I dont see why he couldn't hold his own.
    I said no guard at age 36 can play great defense. When I said "who's saying great, he can't even play good defense", I am referring to the fact that Wade can't even play defense at this point. It's a response to the fact that you say Wade can still play defense on a team that gives him reason to. The guy doesn't play defense.. hasn't for years.

Cool, i just don't agree with you. on a contending team in limited minutes with a smaller offensive load he can and will play def. As i said nobodies expecting him to lock down Curry or Klay lol, but just hold his own so guys like Lebron, crowder, smith etc can get rest. He might be 36 but still a world class athlete.

Cool, i just don't agree with you. on a contending team in limited minutes with a smaller offensive load he can and will play def. As i said nobodies expecting him to lock down Curry or Klay lol, but just hold his own so guys like Lebron, crowder, smith etc can get rest. He might be 36 but still a world class athlete.
    I'm talking about defense. What are you talking about? Lol.

He will be motivated to play defense in the Finals so don't worry, he will do a fine job on Klay.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast