Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1506
    I like Favors but his injury (leg, I think) 2 years ago zapped a lot of his explosion in my opinion. He would be way better than Henson and a nice fit. I'm not sure he is much better than Monroe but he would be cheaper.

I'm interested in a Parker to Atlanta sign and trade, Atlanta is looking to trade Scroerder. I wouldn't want him but maybe we could do Parker and Henson for Dedmon and Bazemore. Dedmon would be an ideal pair with Thon and Bazemore would give us a nice 3 and d option with more upside than Snell.

Then flip Snell for a guy like Patty Mills, Kosta Koufas, or Myers Leonard.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    I like Favors but his injury (leg, I think) 2 years ago zapped a lot of his explosion in my opinion. He would be way better than Henson and a nice fit. I'm not sure he is much better than Monroe but he would be cheaper.

I'm interested in a Parker to Atlanta sign and trade, Atlanta is looking to trade Scroerder. I wouldn't want him but maybe we could do Parker and Henson for Dedmon and Bazemore. Dedmon would be an ideal pair with Thon and Bazemore would give us a nice 3 and d option with more upside than Snell.

Then flip Snell for a guy like Patty Mills, Kosta Koufas, or Myers Leonard.
    S&T can only include the RFA. So Jabari is the only guy that can be traded from MKE. Can't include anything else. I honestly wouldn't mind Schroeder if Bledsoe is going elsewhere in a different deal. Schroder isn't a great shooter but is far better in transition. How many times did Bledsoe turn it over on a 3-on-2 break. He sucks with decision making.

I agree to go after Dedmon. If he isn't available Will Barton might be a guy that can score to bring off the bench that can be had maybe for MLE. O'Quinn too I would look at. Wonder about Rodney Hood? His stock is going down as he can't get off bench in playoffs with the Land. Wonder if he could be had for cheap in offseason.

I say pass on O'Quinn. He use to be on our list. But he tends to be lazy and out of shape. Also he makes sure to avoid contact. Dedmon, Vucevic, Jordan in that order or through the draft.

I wouldn't want to waste our MLE on Hood if he goes that route. But I think his price will be cheap. Also he wouldn't get many minutes since we still got Brogdon,Snell,Brown at SG. Bucks got way to many holes to fill. C,SG,PG all are horrible besides a weak bench.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    S&T can only include the RFA. So Jabari is the only guy that can be traded from MKE. Can't include anything else. I honestly wouldn't mind Schroeder if Bledsoe is going elsewhere in a different deal. Schroder isn't a great shooter but is far better in transition. How many times did Bledsoe turn it over on a 3-on-2 break. He sucks with decision making.

I agree to go after Dedmon. If he isn't available Will Barton might be a guy that can score to bring off the bench that can be had maybe for MLE. O'Quinn too I would look at. Wonder about Rodney Hood? His stock is going down as he can't get off bench in playoffs with the Land. Wonder if he could be had for cheap in offseason.
    Good doesn’t make much sense unless we overhaul the roster. We already have enough of his type of player on the roster. We need true guards, primarily pgs and centers.

Correct about Parker going solo in a trade as a RFA S&T. But teams can do two trades to even it out. Moreless a loophole.

Doesn’t the league frown upon that? And the trades still have to meet a certain criteria with salary matching, which makes it more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Doesn’t the league frown upon that? And the trades still have to meet a certain criteria with salary matching, which makes it more difficult.
    I really hope the Bucks are going to try and overhaul the roster. I would say Hood is far down the list rn but if a lot of moves are made, he's a 17 ppg scorer. One guy that probably is out of our price range is Tyreke Evans but he would fit fantastically. Can bring the ball up and be the PG; Or play off the ball at SG. Can guard multiple positions and hit the 3. Would be one of my top choices if Bucks could find a way to get him.

tyreke and dedmon would be amazing fits for the team we have now, would bring some much needed depth for sure.
    the biggest part of our offseason is going to be what we do with jabari. after that all the real chips can fall. itd be sweet if we could trade for kemba or kawhi or sign a fa like pg13 or DJ but realistically i dont see it happening. im just excited that in less than a month the best part of the season starts and we can see just how serious the bucks are going to be.
    i have a feeling they go with small moves. if our team was healthy all season and had a coach that knew what he ws doing im sure we could have made it to the ecf like for real with how the rest of the season panned out. hopefully they dont try and run it back and really focus on building around giannis strengths and weaknesses

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

https://hoopshype.com/2018/06/08/bro...lwaukee-bucks/

Mike Sotto is a lousy source. But since its quiet we will bite on a rumor. Mentions Nets wanna move up in the draft. They be willing to use Dinwiddie and or Carroll to move up. But they don't want to take on dead weight deals like previous years. Then they mention Bucks got Bud now so Carroll could be a option. Doesn't make sense for us other then Bud knows Carroll.

Still Carroll is 6'8" SF. Maybe can play some small ball PF. But still our roster strength is SF/PF with Giannis,Middleton,Parker. Also Carroll making $15M as a expiring this up coming season. Nets would have to take on some salary. Probably two Amigos of their choice and our pick. I doubt we even swap Bledsoe for Carroll let alone handing them a better pick as well.

Oh and Carroll is 31 years old as well. But then again Carroll and Dinwiddie would beef up our weak bench. All in all I think its just speculation of Bud/Carroll connection. Could pretty much say that with all the guys Bud coached. We already heard the Dennis Schröder picturing himself on Pacers or Bucks if Hawks blow it up for a rebuild.

Speaking of the Jazz, free-agent-to-be Derrick Favors may very well return to Utah, as he would reportedly prefer, but as opined by Frank Urbina of HoopsHype, three other potential landing spots include the Wizards, Bucks, and Warriors, all of whom could offer Favors their mid-level exception.
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/06/...g-jenkins.html

Just speculation. I think Favors would want a little bit more then just a MLE from us.

Honestly still think this team is stuck. Would be great to consider fixing this roster but we have too many dead weight contracts. Need a center and point guard badly IMO and have no money for either. With the new arena and LBJ likely leaving perhaps we make a splurge move and just spend over the cap.

Also sounds like Toronto might consider a rebuild. They have aging Lowry but outside of him a lot of pieces I really like. They have 5-6 guys that would provide a big boost for our roster. Imagine Ibaka instead of Henson and how much better that would make us on both ends. Can stretch the floor and cover the permiter on defense while still providing some degree of rim protection. Other big man I really like is Steven Adams, though there's no indication OKC would move him and his contract is massive.

Yeah Snell,Delly,Henson contracts are a killer. Bledsoe trade was okay for regular season. But now I kinda wished we had expiring Moose contract instead. Yeah our roster is flawed. Like ya said PG and center need upgrades. Heck even SG isn't exciting.

Snell is horrible. He is like a ghost most games if not raining 3's and locking down his man. Brogdon was so so and not sure i'd want him at SG going forward either really. Also Middleton and Parker both best suited at SF. Not enough minutes to share there. Middleton's defense slipped last couple seasons and that's playing at SF. If he slid back down to SG he be burned badly.

Also we have like the worst bench in the league. Besides lousy PG,SG,C yet for starters. Yeah hopefully Bud will get our roster to improve from within. But yeah I wasn't pleased with the trade deadline we did nothing. We settled for Zeller a day or so before and the big trade early part of the season with Moose/Bledsoe. I think our front office had high hopes Parker would comeback and save the day.

Kings and Mavs wanna move out of their spots in this draft. Mavs wanna win now pieces for playoff run. Kings want more young players. Clippers wanna move up. I'd give up Brogdon,Maker,Wilson,#17 for Kings #2. Mavs are #5 but most the good stuff is gone then. Atleast #2 you got a chance between Ayton,Doncic,Bamba. But my guess if Ainge loves Bamba. He will come up with a Rozier and picks to move up.

Under the table agreement on draft night with Parker's agent and Cuban we get #5 for Parker S&T. Since free agency is after the draft a couple weeks. Then Brogdon,Maker,Wilson,#17 for #2 on draft night. Who ya got at #2 and #5? Guess depends if Suns take Ayton at #1. Then probably we take Bamba or Doncic at #2. Not sure whats left at #5. Pretty much a pipe dream. Hard to go by here say rumors.