Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1542
    I agree they need to punish for missed dunks at a point. After you miss it like twice, the dunks lose their luster even if it is an awesome dunk.

And celebrity judges are dumb. Like everyone said, they give out way too many great scores. There should be like one 50 or less given out each year.

Iím not sure having stars in it helps at this point. Lebron is a stud, but can he really out dunk the young guys? Iíd say probably not. Iím okay with lesser known guys in it because those guys typically have the athleticism to do something crazy.

Jennings makes his debut tonight for the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I agree they need to punish for missed dunks at a point. After you miss it like twice, the dunks lose their luster even if it is an awesome dunk.

And celebrity judges are dumb. Like everyone said, they give out way too many great scores. There should be like one 50 or less given out each year.

Iím not sure having stars in it helps at this point. Lebron is a stud, but can he really out dunk the young guys? Iíd say probably not. Iím okay with lesser known guys in it because those guys typically have the athleticism to do something crazy.
    I guess maybe they aren't always better, though I think LBJ could throw down a wicked dunk especially a few years ago...but I think it adds more to the competition if you actually know who the players are.

31 points, 8 assists from Jennings in his first game with Herd. Typical Jennings game. Lot of shooting. A little less than 50% from the field. 5 of 12 from 3 point range.

Gonna hold the phone while I look at Plumlee's 22 points but Jennings might be worth a 10 day before Delly comes back.

Ersan is getting bought out by ATL and the 2 teams hes linked to as of now (saw on twitter) was the raptors and bucks.
    well see what happens. i dont think itd hurt to have him. spreads the floor and depens the bench. may allow giannis more rest.
    then we sign BJ to a 10 day and cut kilpatrick and plumlord (is he cuttable?)

bench looks like BJ-Brown-Jabari-Ersan-Maker til delly and brogs are back. looks like what a starting lineup back in the day would have looked like. lol

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

We'll see with Jenninngs. I honestly think Ersan would be way more valuable to the Bucks than the Raptors. I think he'd get way more run with Bucks

okay, so in my dreams. (moneys all work out.)

kemba, frank tank and batum for bledsoe, henson, snell, thon

they get a pg back, a 3 and d player, out of batums contract, and a project.

midds, brog and jabari for kawhi and gasol

kawhi dont want to be there and gasol is old. gives them young players to pair with LA.

sign bench players to vet min or mles.

kemba, batum, kawhi, giannis, Gasol
    delly, brown, DJ, frank the tank and mles

SQUAD. we got shooters and defense and rebouding around giannis. just need to find vets to fill out the bench

@ChrisWagner87

That bench sucks for a dream.

^thtats why we bring in vets on the minimum. lol

@ChrisWagner87

better free agency list for this offseason and next.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ents-2018-2019

@ChrisWagner87

larry sanders just hinted that hes possibly got a contract in the nba coming soon. maybe BJ talked them into signing him on a 10 day also? would we have to pay him considering were already paying him? haha #bucksinsix #blockparty #turnbacktimetothegoodoldaaaaays #fearthedeer

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    larry sanders just hinted that hes possibly got a contract in the nba coming soon. maybe BJ talked them into signing him on a 10 day also? would we have to pay him considering were already paying him? haha #bucksinsix #blockparty #turnbacktimetothegoodoldaaaaays #fearthedeer
    and cut who?

shabazz

@ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    shabazz
    What has Larry been up to? Playing any ball? If not, probably doesn't make that much sense. I do think that Larry might have a shot to play more of a role as Thon sucks. Zeller is getting PT and Henson as it should be, but if in foul trouble probably rather have shot blocking of Larry if he's close to what he was athletic. Big if tho. Shabazz can score. That could come in handy in playoffs in half-court games when Bucks get bogged down. But when Brogdon returns not sure how many minutes will be there...answer might be zero.

i dont think larry has been up to anything. been MIA until that last tweet and i havent seen anything about him working out or trying to come back until just now. he also did his East vs West poll like he did the last time he came back to the nba, east winning by far. i think itd be good to have someone who can defend at least a little in the paint and rebound. thats all wed need him to do. once brogdon is back well have plenty of scorers.

@ChrisWagner87

Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast