Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,441 to 1,451 of 1451
    Yeah its only Bleacher report. But they gave trade ideas of Schröder. They only had us give up Wilson and Henson. I'd do that in a heartbeat. They had Pacers give up Collison. Other trades were bad. But like I said it was Bleacher report trade ideas. His stock could be low being on lottery team and bad attitude and then his contract has three years yet. So ya could say he's negative especially low percentages from downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I would trade Bledsoe for Schroder but not without seeing if something else was out there first. Was reported before Bucks acquired Bledsoe they wanted Schroeder before Bledsoe became available. I think Schroder is better in transition and better creator than Bledsoe. Would help if Giannis wasn't with the ball so much and run a decent offense instead of isos at high post. I would first explore other avenues like Kemba. But, not many other options. Bledsoe for Schroder would be fine by me but my guess is if Bud is Bucks next coach he would have good idea of Yeah we should get him; or nah dude's a cocky prick.
    https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2018/...s-eric-bledsoe

Yeah mentions Bucks were interested in Schröder but then landed Bledsoe. I totally forgot about that rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2018/...s-eric-bledsoe

Yeah mentions Bucks were interested in Schröder but then landed Bledsoe. I totally forgot about that rumor.
    If the Bucks only have to give up Henson and Wilson, Bucks should do the trade....yesterday. I will say that would be awesome. I have been saying Bucks should pursue Vuc since last year even longer maybe. If they can follow up Schroeder for Henson, Wilson....then trade Bledsoe for Vuc....that would be great. Then still have trade chips in Brogdon or Jabari if can get a very good player in return perhaps.

Well now we got a legit coach in Bud. I bet he will turn our average scrubs into assets hopefully. I'm hoping for Dedmon signed with MLE. Then trade Henson. Henson is like the longest tenure player here yet. Not sure if Bud liked Schröder or not. But ya never know. Having a player or two that knows the playbook would sure go a long way to get the rest of the team in the fold fast.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    If the Bucks only have to give up Henson and Wilson, Bucks should do the trade....yesterday. I will say that would be awesome. I have been saying Bucks should pursue Vuc since last year even longer maybe. If they can follow up Schroeder for Henson, Wilson....then trade Bledsoe for Vuc....that would be great. Then still have trade chips in Brogdon or Jabari if can get a very good player in return perhaps.
    I'd even try Wilson,Henson for sign and trade of Dedmon. If Hawks wanna. Dedmon gets a little more then the MLE.

More I think of it Schroder is a negative piece then anything I wouldn't even offer up #17 at draft for his long contract. Delly and Henson are two year deals. Snell is the 3 year deal.

If Henson is in our 12 man rotation I will be incredibly sad.

If LeBron decides to stay with the Cavs. Curious how much of input he does for trades yet? He is buddies with Bledsoe after all. He was close to Delly. What about something like Bledsoe and #17 to Cavs for Hill and #8? Doubt Gilbert wants to drop 9 spots though.

Just hope we don't throw our entire MLE at Brook Lopez. He doesn't rebound at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Just hope we don't throw our entire MLE at Brook Lopez. He doesn't rebound at all.
    Agreed. Also I would love that deal above, but doubt Cavs do that. Maybe tho. Don't seem too concerned with draft picks especially if LBJ returns. Maybe also would wait and see have deal in place unless say Trae Young or someone drops to them.

But the 8th pick is still semi valuable. I know I’ve suggested it in the past, and maybe his connection to Bledsoe helps push the deal along. But I have to imagine at this point, especially with the playoffs he just had, they set their sights a little higher than Bledsoe.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697