Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1451
    How does the MLE work now days for the CBA rules? We would have to spend the MLE before matching a offer sheet to Parker? Or we still have the MLE? Or would the MLE gets smaller matching a Parker offer?

Luxury tax remains the same. 123 million.

I believe the Lakers said they would roll over cap if they didn't land two stars this summer. They'd get one and carry the remainder over as well. Curious if they be interested in Bledsoe's expiring $15M deal? I'd eat Deng if they gave us Kuzma.

Deng has two season's remaining at like $18M per. Could reflip him following season as a expiring. Kuzma be a nice piece added. Not saying LeBron leaves the Cavs but if he did. Bledsoe is his buddy. Only thing is Kuzma is a PF. He could maybe play some SF? But we got SF and PF covered with Middleton and Giannis.

I suppose Lakers say no and only part with Kuzma in a Kawhi trade or for some kinda big trade package. But if Lakers trying to lure in star players. Doubt LeBron wants to play with kids.

Parker’s rights count as $20 mill against the cap. So signing Parker might actually save us cap space. The only way to get Parker completely off the books is to renounce his RFA rights, so we can’t match offers.

One Celtics poster liked the idea of #17 and Maker for Rozier.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    One Celtics poster liked the idea of #17 and Maker for Rozier.
    THat wouldn't be enough. Things work out for Celtics. Irving will be back so doubt Rozier gets that much burn but stock is soaring with these playoffs. Teams would probably give up much more.

Way I see the off-season

1) Draft big or a pg, don't know which yet
    2) Deal with Jabari contract
    3) fill out roster based on two previous moves

it gets more complicated if they have any sign or draft and trades in place.

Yeah i'm coming around to seeing us take a big or a PG as well. Or like Woelfel said trade the pick with a player for a mild upgrade. Wolves have Tyus Jones on the trade block. I'd offer up Wilson for Jones in a heartbeat. Thibs wants to bring in Rose. hahahahah

Yeah I wouldn't mind that at all. This team needs a roster overhaul. Hopefully Bucks can move first with one of high-paid scrubs.

I think you all should definitely lockdown Budenholzer. He will do wonders for the offense. Greek running the point to initiate the offense is great, but Budenholzer would do wonders for the Bucks half-court offense.

I see where Schroder was speaking on the Bucks. I don't see much of difference between him and Bledsoe, but age. It wouldn't be a sexy move , but I think you all need a pg similar to George Hill or a combo guard like Lou Williams.

Dennis Schröder had a press conference in Germany. Mentioned if Hawks did a rebuild he mentioned he imagined being traded to Pacers or Bucks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...o-pacers-bucks

Schröder isn't that exciting. He's cocky punk and toxic. Also he only shot .290 from downtown. Also has 3 more years under contract of $15,500,000 $15,500,000 $15,500,000. Doubt Hawks want any of Henson,Delly,Snell. Only other contract that fits value wise is Bledsoe.

Dennis Schröder had a press conference in Germany. Mentioned if Hawks did a rebuild he mentioned he imagined being traded to Pacers or Bucks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...o-pacers-bucks

Schröder isn't that exciting. He's cocky punk and toxic. Also he only shot .290 from downtown. Also has 3 more years under contract of $15,500,000 $15,500,000 $15,500,000. Doubt Hawks want any of Henson,Delly,Snell. Only other contract that fits value wise is Bledsoe.
    I would trade Bledsoe for Schroder but not without seeing if something else was out there first. Was reported before Bucks acquired Bledsoe they wanted Schroeder before Bledsoe became available. I think Schroder is better in transition and better creator than Bledsoe. Would help if Giannis wasn't with the ball so much and run a decent offense instead of isos at high post. I would first explore other avenues like Kemba. But, not many other options. Bledsoe for Schroder would be fine by me but my guess is if Bud is Bucks next coach he would have good idea of Yeah we should get him; or nah dude's a cocky prick.

Hawks probably want a third team to take on Bledsoe. I figured Hawks would be rebuilding and want rookie contract or draft picks. Heck i'd even consider #17 and any dead weight contracts of any of Delly,Henson,Snell of Hawks choosing for Schröder. Doubt they want Snell's 3 year deal though. Heck even #17 and Wilson and choice of any 3 Amigos.

Then we still can flip Bledsoe for like a Vucevic or any team LeBron goes to. Or even try two pg back court? Not sure it works but who knows. Since we still wouldn't have a legit SG yet. Brogdon and Snell aren't that exciting for SG. Brown barely got action. But maybe next coach will give him more minutes hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I would trade Bledsoe for Schroder but not without seeing if something else was out there first. Was reported before Bucks acquired Bledsoe they wanted Schroeder before Bledsoe became available. I think Schroder is better in transition and better creator than Bledsoe. Would help if Giannis wasn't with the ball so much and run a decent offense instead of isos at high post. I would first explore other avenues like Kemba. But, not many other options. Bledsoe for Schroder would be fine by me but my guess is if Bud is Bucks next coach he would have good idea of Yeah we should get him; or nah dude's a cocky prick.
    Curious if Bud was close with Dedmon. Maybe would help lure him in with MLE? All I have to say is we been not been raring to go with only Henson and Maker at center for the season. I wasn't happy we only settle for Zeller a couple days before traded deadline. Then trade deadline we didn't see any trades.

Curious if Bud was close with Dedmon. Maybe would help lure him in with MLE? All I have to say is we been not been raring to go with only Henson and Maker at center for the season. I wasn't happy we only settle for Zeller a couple days before traded deadline. Then trade deadline we didn't see any trades.
    That would be awesome. Dedmon would be a great fit to rim protect and stretch floor at the other end.

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast