Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,516 to 1,526 of 1526
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    The original report came from Chris Sheridan from what I saw yesterday. No idea how accurate it is or if Sheridan has any guys inside the league or an inside with Giannis agent.

I agree itís not something Giannis says publicaly in any way. But I wouldnít be absolutely shocked if Giannis told his agent, who then went to the bucks with that info. Then someone either in Giannis camp or with the bucks leaks that to Sheridan. Not saying itís true in any way, but it wouldnít shock me I suppose.
    I'm more annoyed with the entire concept of us trading for Kawhi. Its not gonna happen and even if we someone pulled together a package good enough it would be a dumb trade for us to make. I'm about realistic and intelligent trades/signings we can make not some fantasy.

Kawhi wants LA. Mentioned traded elsewhere would just be a one year rental.

Dwight was just traded to the nets for mozgof and 2 2nd round picks. Kemba is officially in play Iíd have to think!

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

I just noticed the trade and posted it in the around the league thread. My bad. But hard to say, I asked same thing. They gonna start the rebuild? Or just go with Zeller as the starter at center? Zeller does get injured though.

I donít think moving Dwight has anything to do with whoís available. I think heís a cancer and teams are constantly looking to dump him. Thatís the 2nd straight year heís been dumped for nothing.

Hornets saved a little cap this year to sign their draft pick. But took on a extra year of Mozgov. Nets will have two max cap slots in 2019. Not saying they land two stars. Howard is a bit toxic in the locker rooms. Guess he gets old fast with team mates and they don't like hearing his jive. Hornets already got plenty of dead weight deals now stuck a extra year of Mozgov.

Iíd be blowing up the hornets phone at this point. JAbari, delly and our pick for kemba and Williams. ID take that. Then we can dangle bledsoe out there for a center.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

I still don't understand this desire to move Parker. If we can get him for 3/15M as projected, hell even 3/30M I consider that a steal. Low risk high reward pickup. I'd much rather have him back on that contract and hope for the best.

Regardless if you throw that trade package at Charlotte they're gonna laugh you out the room.

It all comes down to what he wants. I havenít seen the 3/$15 projection at all. If thatís the case, then I take him back no doubt. I saw a 3/$36 projected. And at that, I probably bring him back as well. But I think thereís legit worry that given his potential, some young team, like the bulls, may take a stab at him for more.

And quite honestly, if the deals come it at under $10 mill per year, Iím taking the QO and entering UFA next year if Iím Parker. And thatís where my concern with him lies. Itís all about the amount that contract costs us. Iím not sure exactly what my cutoff point is, but somewhere around $15 mill per gets risky.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    It all comes down to what he wants. I havenít seen the 3/$15 projection at all. If thatís the case, then I take him back no doubt. I saw a 3/$36 projected. And at that, I probably bring him back as well. But I think thereís legit worry that given his potential, some young team, like the bulls, may take a stab at him for more.

And quite honestly, if the deals come it at under $10 mill per year, Iím taking the QO and entering UFA next year if Iím Parker. And thatís where my concern with him lies. Itís all about the amount that contract costs us. Iím not sure exactly what my cutoff point is, but somewhere around $15 mill per gets risky.
    I agree with that completely. The 3/$15 was in an article from Bleacher Report about a S&T for Kawhi. I'd be willing to go a little higher on Parker if we can put stipulations in for injury clause. I don't see any team giving him too much money, there's too high of a risk there and teams aren't gonna do what they did 2 summers ago. But if you're looking at Tony Snell type money there's no way I let him walk.

Thing is Middleton and Parker are both SF now or small ball PF's. Middleton's days at SG are long gone. Even if Bud trims starter minutes to 30 each. Parker would have to agree to come off the bench or we decide now on RFA Parker or hope Middleton re-up's with us or if he opts out and bolts then were left hanging. Plus who knows what Middleton will command? Maybe something like $4/80M following offseason.