Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    tyson chandler, zaza, mcgee, jalil, deandre, gasol, oquinn are all bigs we were linked to so far if i remember correctly. jalil gone. whos it going to be! im tired of waiting to see!

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...le-and-mirotic

Bleacher report suggests two Bucks trades. Delly for Lance Thomas and OQuinn. Then Mavs second round pick for McGee. Guess that's the top 55 protected second from Mavs in old Zaza trade. More less Warriors want to dump a player. They want Cook back on roster.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    tyson chandler, zaza, mcgee, jalil, deandre, gasol, oquinn are all bigs we were linked to so far if i remember correctly. jalil gone. whos it going to be! im tired of waiting to see!
    I could see us getting Mcgee, but don't think we're willing to part with any of our team right now. Even Delly playing his way out of the trade machine.

They’re looking for a shooter right? I bet they’d do Vaughn and a 2nd or even just Vaughn for him

@ChrisWagner87

Any trade where we give up Vaughn, Wilson, Brown, Liggins, JET and Mirza I could see us doing. My guess is that the current 5 starters, Delly, Brogdon, Jabari and Thon are all kept and won't be included in a trade unless we're getting a reasonably priced big under contract beyond this season.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    They’re looking for a shooter right? I bet they’d do Vaughn and a 2nd or even just Vaughn for him
    Warriors? They wanna create a roster spot to bring Cook back on a two way contract. So it have to be like second round pick and or unguaranteed Liggins for McGee. Or we waive Liggins and cough up a second round pick for McGee. Or Vaughn and unguaranteed Liggins for McGee and Zaza.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Warriors? They wanna create a roster spot to bring Cook back on a two way contract. So it have to be like second round pick and or unguaranteed Liggins for McGee. Or we waive Liggins and cough up a second round pick for McGee. Or Vaughn and unguaranteed Liggins for McGee and Zaza.
    They won't give up Zaza for nothing, but Mcgee for Liggins might work, maybe added a protected 2nd.

So I went on the Lakers site and offered Jabari and Liggins or Brown for Randle and Hart and they passed on adding Jabari because of the injuries and the huge contract demand. They countered by swaping Thon Maker in place of Parker, but said we wouldn't be willing to do that.

I like Thon and his potential, but even I know Jabari is worth more than Thon. The money wouldn't work with us so close to the cap line, so I'm suggesting Thon, Wilson and Liggins for Randle and Hart. We don't gain a big in this trade and it puts us in further cap situation at the end of the season, but Randle and Henson would be a much better combo than Thon and Henson for this years playoff run. Hart can replace Liggins and get his minutes. In the off season we trade Snell for a 2nd round pick on a salary dump trade and hopefully Mirza retires, that puts us at like $81.2 before resigning Randle and Parker, say $13 Mil and $21 Mil = $34 +81.2 = 115.2 Mil.

This season starters - Bledsoe, Snell, Middleton, Giannis, Henson
    2nd Unit - Delly, Brogdon, Hart, Parker and Randle
    extra's - Jet, Kilpatrick, Vaughn and Brown

Our team next season 1st unit -Bledsoe, Middleton, Parker, Giannis & Henson
    reserves - Delly, Hart, Brogdon, Brown & Randle - Might be time to trade Brogdon for a Big

At the same time Zach LaVine returns, Nikola Mirotic might be heading out
    Chicago Sun-Times | Jan 5
    0 0
    The dates are starting to match up almost too perfectly for the Bulls.

Right around the time guard Zach LaVine is scheduled to rejoin the team, forward Nikola Mirotic might be ready to tape up his cardboard boxes, empty his locker and hang up his Bulls jersey for the last time.

The Sun-Times reported last week that Mirotic and his representatives are standing firm on his trade request and that he is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract when he’s eligible to be dealt Jan. 15.

Playoff-hopeful teams such as the Raptors, 76ers, Knicks, Thunder, Bucks and Spurs could use outside-shooting help, and Mirotic is taking 6.3 three-pointers a game and making a team-leading 46 percent of his them.

While trading Mirotic would be a big blow to the Bulls’ recent winning ways — they are 10-5 with him in the rotation and 3-20 without him — it also would better fit what the front office wants from this season. To management, this season always has been about playing with effort and developing the young core while at the same time giving the franchise the best chance to qualify for and win the lottery.
    12,500,000 for 1 more year, 2nd year for same amount is team option. Can be traded for on the 15th.

Averaging 18ppg/7rpg/1.5apg and making a ton of 3s. could be a huge help if we got him and dump an amigo.

Not sure if theyd take henson or delly with like vaughn or something?

bled-snell-midd-giannis-mirotic
    brog-kilpatrick-jabari-maker-henson

thats pretty balanced right there
    Last edited by C-Dub; 01-05-2018 at 04:45 PM.

@ChrisWagner87

^with the bench unit players worrying mostly about brogdon and jabari that opens up everything for maker to just sit back and hit his 3s and not worry as much about rebounding because henson will be there with him. plenty of spacing on the 1st unit with mirotic, plus he can bang if we need him to. i like that a lot if we could make that happen

@ChrisWagner87

i think theyd rather have bigs tho because theyll have a bunch of guards, so maybe henson and wilson or something would have to go instead. we can still trade for mcgee also.

bled-snell-midds-giannis-mirotic
    delly-brog-jabari-maker-mcgee

i like that better anyway. lol

@ChrisWagner87

I like the idea of adding Mirotic, but they probably aren't going to take our trash in a trade for him. I could see them taking Delly and Thon maybe. Otherwise there going to want a 1st rounder with our trash. The bleacher report Article Miller has attached above has Detroit sending them Stanley Johnson, Jon Leuer and a 2020 1st rounder.

the article i got mine on said they are really guard heavy especially with lavine coming back by the deadline and barely have enough playing time for him. only reason i through out henson and dj, id include a 2nd round pick in there too but otherwise idk if its worth it beyond that. mirotic, oquinn, randle, and mcgee in that order is what id like to see. and we know something is going to happen. its kinda great how delly and henson are playing good right now incase we need to trade them!

@ChrisWagner87

Stepien Rule for trading future draft picks
    For instance, since the Rockets have traded their 2018 first-round pick to Atlanta, they aren’t allowed to trade their 2019 first-rounder. Following the 2018 draft though, the Rockets will regain the right to trade that 2019 first-round pick, since their ’18 first-rounder will no longer be considered a future pick.

Mirotic would have to waive his no trade clause. Unless Bulls pick up his team option then it stipulates then the trade clause is gone in writing if they pick up option.

Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast