Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Free Agency, Trade Ideas, Rumors V.7

Same, starting over lots of replies in the last one.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=480852

Not really new news but with Isaiah maybe being out most of the season the Cavs may go back on the deal and the Bucks will emerge as the front runners again.
    The more I think about a Kyrie/Giannis duo. man that could be lethal. at least we have some good creators on offense and someone to wear out the opposing pg trying to play defense.

@ChrisWagner87

Yeah i'm on the fence yet for a Irving trade if the Cavs/Celtics deal falls apart. I would of preferred to some how keep Brogdon some how. Move him to SG and Snell to SF. Since Parker wont be back till February. Giannis at PF.

Matt Velazquez‏*@Matt_Velazquez 23s
    24 seconds ago

More
    Matt Velazquez Retweeted Zach Lowe
    Story says the Bucks are lurking with an offer of Brogdon/Middleton (no 1st rd pick yet) for Kyrie in case the Cavs-C's trade falls thru.
    Bucks on standby yet. No pick though. No first makes it more interesting for me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im ready. Im all in. just in the last 5 mins im all in. haha

@ChrisWagner87

The Milwaukee Bucks lurk on the fringes of the Irving bidding with an offer centered around Malcolm Brogdon, the reigning NBA Rookie of the Year, and Khris Middleton, sources say. The Bucks have not yet put a first-round pick on the table, sources say, but the bet here is that they would to get the deal done -- or if Irving showed any interest in staying in Milwaukee long-term.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...omas-trade-nba

Id rather do Delly, Middleton, and a 1st than part with brogdon though. Getting rid of both SGs in one trade is kind of a blow

@ChrisWagner87

Also two starters for one. Also Middleton will be a All Star in the weak east this year. So we kinda take a hit once we go versus Cavs if we land Irving that's if the trade happened with us.

Irving, Snell, ?, Giannis, Maker Or Giannis is SF till Parker is back in February then Giannis back to PF. Then either Telly starts or somebody steps it up like a Vaughn or somebody. Vaughn at SG and Snell at SF? Unless Brown takes a huge leap right away. Or Wilson at PF? Also the two man game of Moose and Brogdon would be gone as well. There was chemistry there. I'd hope the deal would get bigger and Henson for Shumpert. But I think Gilbert wants that Nets pick. Where LeBron wants win now pieces. But IT may miss most or all of this season if he doesn't heal properly. Also may need surgery.

with those additions to that trade itd make it a lot better in my mind. we get some defense back in return at a position wed need and can dump another contract. That would be completely worth brogdon and middleton and a first to me.

Kyrie/Delly
    Snell/ Shumpert
    Giannis/
    Telly/DJ
    Maker/Monroe

Kyrie/ Delly
    Snell/ Shumpert
    Parker/ Snell, Shump, Giannis
    Giannis/ Telly/ DJ
    Maker/ Monroe

Got shooting, attackers, Defense, rebounding. its all there

@ChrisWagner87

I like the idea of Kyrie for Middleton, Brogdon, and next years 1st (I think that was the proposed trade) I do worry that Kyrie would need the ball to much and hurt Giannis. I would prefer a similar guard like Bledsoe who would be more willing to let Giannis be the man.

I can't see the Kyrie deal falling through, Cavs are being greedy and the Celts won't budge.

i think we should trade middleton and brogdon for kyrie and sign dwade once hes bought out and call it an offseason.

@ChrisWagner87

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast