Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have liked each HB post the last two years, seems time consuming, trivial, and unnecessary though.

Oh well.

Facebook lost its appeal when it went open to the public

Happy Birthday

I'll just respond thank you to all of them. If it's a closer friend or someone made a specific comment then I'll put more thought it into it.

And Happy Birthday!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I closed my Facebook account 7 years ago and haven't been back since. Disturbingly, a fake account surfaced using my name. My friends informed me of it. We knew it was fake as I do not share a name with any other person in this country. As statistically unlikely as that may seem, it is very much true. I am the only one. That and many other reasons have kept me away. I'm nearly done with Twitter for separate reasons. As I get older, I find most modern things to be unnecessary and stressful. It's far to easy to get addicted. Even I catch myself thumbing around on my phone too much and I'm not half as bad as my friends.
    I've never had a twitter account. I do instagram but I have to do some form of social media for publicity. Insta seems the least awful.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I've never had a twitter account. I do instagram but I have to do some form of social media for publicity. Insta seems the least awful.
    It is the least awful.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

i'll just do one post at the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Happy birthday!

I take my birthday off Facebook like 2 weeks before so nobody bothers me on my birthday...I don't like the attention.
    I dont think u can do that more than once - something like that.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

At the end of the day I will take a look, will always reply saying thanks. Sometimes I get text from more personal friends and I do the same as it helps catch up on whats going on with our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Today is my birthday and I was curious how often you go on FB on your birthday. Do you like all the comments? Do you respond? Make one thank you post at the end? Or just ignore.
    Without as much time as I used to have, I will post a thank you status update and have that be it.

I used to change people's birthdays when they would leave their profile signed in at work. I would make it the next day, and man, people are robots......folks who wished them happy birthday 4-5 months ago were doing it again. Those times are hilarious, but now they lock your information from being changed more than twice.

Don't keep my birthday on facebook and my wall can't be posted on. Problem solved. Personally I use facebook for the messenger, and would not keep an account if you did not have to have one for the messenger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12