Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Facebook on your birthday

Today is my birthday and I was curious how often you go on FB on your birthday. Do you like all the comments? Do you respond? Make one thank you post at the end? Or just ignore.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Happy Birthday dude!

Nah, I rarely go on. FB in general is lame, I used it originally to see pictures of my nephew, and niece at the time, but then I moved back to MN, and have lived right by all my nephews and nieces (more have been born), so I could care less about FB. The last election, I probably unfollowed 100 people. I check it once a week, max.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15:31827111
    Happy Birthday dude!

Nah, I rarely go on. FB in general is lame, I used it originally to see pictures of my nephew, and niece at the time, but then I moved back to MN, and have lived right by all my nephews and nieces (more have been born), so I could care less about FB. The last election, I probably unfollowed 100 people. I check it once a week, max.
    Thanks.

Yeah FB is a **** show for politics. That is for sure. Normally I just go on at the end of the day and like the posts so I don't look like a jerk but I had a really rough last month of work so I am way more receptive than normal. I am responding to the posts as well.

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Thanks.

Yeah FB is a **** show for politics. That is for sure. Normally I just go on at the end of the day and like the posts so I don't look like a jerk but I had a really rough last month of work so I am way more receptive than normal. I am responding to the posts as well.
    like, "Thanks Jimmy from 3rd grade!"

haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Today is my birthday and I was curious how often you go on FB on your birthday. Do you like all the comments? Do you respond? Make one thank you post at the end? Or just ignore.
    No one can post to my FB page. Some ppl probably message me. If they do, I write back, "Thanks man."
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15:31827150
    Thanks.

like, "Thanks Jimmy from 3rd grade!"

haha
    Lol. I like hearing from Jimmy! I hope his family is doing well!

Kristaps Porzingis

I used to thank people for writing on my wall for my birthday for my one status update a year.

Now I don't do anything. If it's someone who's worth a birthday wish I shoot them a text/call when applicable.
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial:31827313
    I used to thank people for writing on my wall for my birthday for my one status update a year.

Now I don't do anything. If it's someone who's worth a birthday wish I shoot them a text/call when applicable.
    Great point...but who calls people? Seriously?

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Same.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Happy birthday!

I take my birthday off Facebook like 2 weeks before so nobody bothers me on my birthday...I don't like the attention.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumι

Happy Birthday, man!

I enjoy the attention on my birthday, but it means much more when people remember my birthday because they care to and not because Facebook told them it was. There is so much in life that I can't remember, important stuff, but I never forget birthdays. I still think of people that I haven't talked to in over 10 years when their birthday comes around.

1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013 • 2015

I hate birthdays. I am old but i hope yours was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Happy Birthday!

Mine was yesterday.
    I haven't been on FB in 3 years. If you haven't figured that out and you want to say Happy Bday, thanks but you're not likely a close friend.
    FB is horrible.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I hate birthdays. I am old but i hope yours was a good one
    Same.

And facebook sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Happy Birthday!

Mine was yesterday.
    I haven't been on FB in 3 years. If you haven't figured that out and you want to say Happy Bday, thanks but you're not likely a close friend.
    FB is horrible.
    I closed my Facebook account 7 years ago and haven't been back since. Disturbingly, a fake account surfaced using my name. My friends informed me of it. We knew it was fake as I do not share a name with any other person in this country. As statistically unlikely as that may seem, it is very much true. I am the only one. That and many other reasons have kept me away. I'm nearly done with Twitter for separate reasons. As I get older, I find most modern things to be unnecessary and stressful. It's far to easy to get addicted. Even I catch myself thumbing around on my phone too much and I'm not half as bad as my friends.

1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013 • 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast