Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jarrad Davis

Yeah I saw flashes this week that make me think he will be a very solid player. He seems really solid against the run and pursuit of the ball carrier. He is lacking in coverage skills though. He didn't look as out of place as the NE game which shows he is learning.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I forgot about that suplex. That was awesome. Sucks he got a 15 yard penalty for it.
    I think you mean Suhplex

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Redzone didn't show much of the Lions game. Was Davis good? How did he look?
    For his first game ever in the NFL I think he looked good through my Kool Aid glasses.

9 tackles, a FR but a stupid penalty. If the NFL season ended today he would probably be DROY LMAO!

In all seriousness, there were a couple tackles he missed due to awareness I think, but was largely where he needed to be. He is already by far our best LB.

He's only going to get better. We really should not grade him until at least mid year.
    ^^ currently playing^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    He's only going to get better. We really should not grade him until at least mid year.
    Well wtf else are we gonna do?
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Well wtf else are we gonna do?
    wait till he wins a superbowl

#QWiNNING

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    wait till he wins a superbowl
    That's too far away. Mid-season? We grade rookies NAAAAOOOO!!!

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...avis_suff.html

Not the first time Odell tried to hurt someone with bush league ****. This time, he succeeded. Players like him deserve to get their *** beat.

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...avis_suff.html

Not the first time Odell tried to hurt someone with bush league ****. This time, he succeeded. Players like him deserve to get their *** beat.
    Why is this guy so unhinged? You could see him flipping out on the field a couple times while not getting his way, and it's like his method of dealing with it is to take cheap shots

Notice how the NFL commercials with Josh Norman are vs Dez Bryant and not this turd? There's a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Why is this guy so unhinged? You could see him flipping out on the field a couple times while not getting his way, and it's like his method of dealing with it is to take cheap shots

Notice how the NFL commercials with Josh Norman are vs Dez Bryant and not this turd? There's a reason...
    I think he has Bi-polar disorder. It's funny how you should mention Josh Norman as that is one of the players he tried to injure. He's gone after guys leading head first trying to hurt them. Whenever someone contains him, gets physical, makes him adjust his route, he flips the switch. I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants didn't sign Brandon Marshall so that he can teach him how to cope with the condition. I've seen the dude lead with helmet trying to spear guys while they're on the ground trying to hurt them while they are defenseless. He's a coward. For as talented as he is, he's a total coward.

Oh that's exactly why I brought up Norman lol, OBJ was lucky he didn't break his own neck with that launching spear job, he's becoming the offense equivalent of Burfict

So we won't have an update on Davis until Thursday or Friday...almost impossible for him to pass the concussion protocol with a short week though. Really don't like the idea of facing Atlanta with out him (or with Whitehead manning the middle however you want to look at it)
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

****ing odb
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Lions announced Davis will not play.

Davis, Wilson, and Washington all ruled out tomorrow.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast