Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jarrad Davis

Jarrad Davis

Bust

http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/...oubters-wrong/

We passed on a stud. Some of us warned y'all.

Davis has looked like poop.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Bust

http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/...oubters-wrong/

We passed on a stud. Some of us warned y'all.

Davis has looked like poop.
    The D needs playmakers. This is what we've been repeating over and over for a few years now.

Peppers is a playmaker, and he played right in our backyard. And we passed. Just like Buffalo did with Khalil Mack.

Dumb teams do dumb things.

**** me dude.... I thought you were going to say that he was out for the season and I nearly **** my pants. Then I click on the link to the thread and see "bust" and I'm like wtf he got cut!?!?!! And then I click on the ****ing link in the OP and see that it's Jabrill Peppers! What the **** are you guys doing to me?!!?! Why are we talking about Browns players!@!

Bruh! It's pre-season! Calm the **** down!

I don't think Davis is a bust.

It would be great though to see someone gushing about him, the way they are Peppers.

****ed never starts thread unless it's to point out something dire with a draft pick haha I was like damn.... please don't let Jarrad be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I don't think Davis is a bust.

It would be great though to see someone gushing about him, the way they are Peppers.
    Remember that year that everyone gushed about Johnny Manziel in the pre-season, talking about how he was going to be the next great QB, and then he ended up as the back-up to start the season? I'm not concerned. Jabrill is a stud, don't get me wrong, and at one point I had him as the best overall player in the draft. He's going to be good, Jarrad is going to be good too.

Of course Peppers is looking like a stud. he's playing against the Browns every single day.

It's ****ing preseason. 0 game snaps have bee played. For ****s sake. This ****ing forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Of course Peppers is looking like a stud. he's playing against the Browns every single day.

It's ****ing preseason. 0 game snaps have bee played. For ****s sake. This ****ing forum.
    And our guys are playing against the Lions every day. Same thing, no?

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post

I know right! ****!! What the ****ing **** man!!!!!

Jarrad Davis locked up like a Madden glitch in an NFL football game and basically stood there and watched an NFL WR catch the ball and dive into the endzone. I've never seen that before... That's not good.

He might be a dumber Ernie Sims...if we are lucky.

Jarrad Davis locked up like a Madden glitch in an NFL football game and basically stood there and watched an NFL WR catch the ball and dive into the endzone. I've never seen that before... That's not good.

He might be a dumber Ernie Sims...if we are lucky.
    A dumber Ernie Sims is still the best LB we've had in 4 years.

His awareness on Madden should be 65

Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    A dumber Ernie Sims is still the best LB we've had in 4 years.
    I understand that we had to fix the o-line.

But man, it would have been nice to finally address the ****** D.

Who knows...Austin has been making lemonade out of rotten lemons for a few years now. Maybe he can keep them from totally sucking one more time until BQ gets him some players.

His awareness on Madden should be 65
    That's actually good awareness for a rookie in Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I understand that we had to fix the o-line.

But man, it would have been nice to finally address the ****** D.

Who knows...Austin has been making lemonade out of rotten lemons for a few years now. Maybe he can keep them from totally sucking one more time until BQ gets him some players.
    I really wanted us to sign Hightower. Sucks that we missed out, but I don't think there was a chance that he was leaving NE. Was probably sent by Belichick to spy on other NFL teams during his FA visits lol. They are talking about moving him to DE though? Interesting... anyway, I'm happy with Jarrad Davis. He will do well once the season starts. Will be like night and day.

Looking ahead... next year's LB free agent class is very underwhelming. DL looks pretty good though, maybe we can take another stab at Akiem Hicks?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast