Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The 3rd coming of the Xbox one....the one x

I know there are some guys here on top of these gaming changes so I'm looking for feedback. Will the PS4 remain at the top of the mountain? Will there be a significant upgrade from the Xbox one or the one S? I'm all set to pre order the "most powerful gaming system ever built" just looking for some input. The fact that there isn't a thread dedicated to this topic is kinda answering questions for me.

The lost boys

Going by reports XBOX1X is stronger then PS4 pro. I don't have a 4k tv so i'll wait a while.

My concern at this point (as someone who never upgraded from 360) is that PS4 simply gets the nod over any XBox for the Show and now what looks to be the return of NCAA Football. Can't really find a reason to go XBox over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    My concern at this point (as someone who never upgraded from 360) is that PS4 simply gets the nod over any XBox for the Show and now what looks to be the return of NCAA Football. Can't really find a reason to go XBox over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you mean return of NCAA football?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    What do you mean return of NCAA football?
    Yeah I want to know too

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I want to know too
    I think he's referring to this commercial

https://youtu.be/RIUWfFJw9bc

But it was just a commercial that aired during the opening week of college football during the Wisconsin game....I don't think they're trying to tease a college football game at all.

Not to start a console war. But your only sticking with PS4 cause of a baseball game? It would of been a different story if ya said Socom Navy Seals. But Sony killed off that franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think he's referring to this commercial

https://youtu.be/RIUWfFJw9bc

But it was just a commercial that aired during the opening week of college football during the Wisconsin game....I don't think they're trying to tease a college football game at all.
    Huh, interesting. It could be a teaser for something but until the NCAA lets student athletes get paid money then I don't see an NCAA football game being made again. It's too bad the latest one (2014 I think) isn't backwards compatible.

For the most part it seems that the Xbox one x will be slightly more powerful than the ps4pro but the most reviews raise the same question. Is that worth 100 more dollars? PS4 will have the more expansive library. PS4 has a vr headset. Doesn't seem that Xbox has no plans of going in to. If they do it's unclear if it will connect to the one x. Also for the November launch date all pre orders are sold out everywhere. I'm on the first call list so I can possibly be in on the second waive which will more than likely closer to the end of the month. On the other hand the PS4 pro is available right now.

The lost boys

I believe last year's E3 they showed Minecraft on XBOX1 with VR head set or hologram. Possibly ARK will be a VR game as well.

Great game so far The Xbox One. I really love this game.

the new xbox is far superior than the current new PS4.... the systems are just flat out genius... they cant keep up with PC which is expected so they do the next best thing... Give out a powered systems with ability to upgrade them drastically... the new xbox will release and be just better in almost every area... the PS4 will then release a year later with another upgrade etc etc etc.

Sony PS4 has just destroyed the XBOX in sales though... there will be a slight gap closing when the new xbox releases but it wont be enough. Personally i dont see a point in consoles at all when you can build a pc much stronger than either console for the price of the new xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the new xbox is far superior than the current new PS4.... the systems are just flat out genius... they cant keep up with PC which is expected so they do the next best thing... Give out a powered systems with ability to upgrade them drastically... the new xbox will release and be just better in almost every area... the PS4 will then release a year later with another upgrade etc etc etc.

Sony PS4 has just destroyed the XBOX in sales though... there will be a slight gap closing when the new xbox releases but it wont be enough. Personally i dont see a point in consoles at all when you can build a pc much stronger than either console for the price of the new xbox.
    I've never gotten into pc gaming. Are all titles available for the pc?

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    I've never gotten into pc gaming. Are all titles available for the pc?
    Sadly no... Basically what I do is get a high End pc that play the majority of game and if I enjoy something like the show I get a PS4 but I wont go buying ps4 after ps4 just because they upgrade it some. Most games are Multiplatform though its just a few here and there that makes it hurt some.