Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 98
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,486
    Why does everyone he Lavar? lol I like the guy.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Why does everyone he Lavar? lol I like the guy.
    I like Lavar too. I don't think anyone dislikes Lavar, they are just having a little fun.

    For me I am extremely excited for the new season. As a father I can appreciate everything Lavar has done and is trying to do for his sons.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    23,990
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Why does everyone he Lavar? lol I like the guy.
    bc they ain't big ballers, plain and simple

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    17,981
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    I like Lavar too. I don't think anyone dislikes Lavar, they are just having a little fun.

    For me I am extremely excited for the new season. As a father I can appreciate everything Lavar has done and is trying to do for his sons.
    No I get why people dislike him, because he acts like a ******* 99% of the time..

    He's starting to grow on me though to be honest.. I caught a few of those TV show episodes and I gotta say, the way that lavar is handling his wife's situation is actually pretty awesome.. Much respect for that.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    No I get why people dislike him, because he acts like a ******* 99% of the time..

    He's starting to grow on me though to be honest.. I caught a few of those TV show episodes and I gotta say, the way that lavar is handling his wife's situation is actually pretty awesome.. Much respect for that.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the kind words big balla!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    17,590
    **** lavar...
    Last edited by Mamba42; 09-08-2017 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Filter dodging

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    **** lavar...
    Ew no thank you

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,486
    I'll bring the lube.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    17,981
    I'll grab my ankles

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    I'll grab jaydubb's ankles

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    17,981


    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,140
    Gotta admit, this is some controlling ******** even for Lavar:

    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...o-distractions

    He better not be one of those child-molesting perv dads.....
    Magic0320, talent scout:

    "So as 2nd overall pick [Ingram is a] bust.
    I don't see him ever....I MEAN EVER MAKING ALL STAR."


    Superstar Brooklyn Nets stat-whore D'Angelo Russell:

    "I wanted to play defense in L.A.," Russell said, "but I felt
    like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant."



  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,175
    That's quite the leap.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    31,486
    Hope he goes to another school.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,140
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That's quite the leap.
    Big Baller?

    Dude talkin about his testicles all the time....

    Sketchy as ****.
    Magic0320, talent scout:

    "So as 2nd overall pick [Ingram is a] bust.
    I don't see him ever....I MEAN EVER MAKING ALL STAR."


    Superstar Brooklyn Nets stat-whore D'Angelo Russell:

    "I wanted to play defense in L.A.," Russell said, "but I felt
    like I had to score every chance I got for us to be relevant."



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •