Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    I don't think Donovan Smith is going anywhere, if it were me i'd sign a mid level vet to compete with him and hopefully light a fire under his *****. The FA RB class is decent to me I wouldn't mind signing a guy like Jeremy Hill and drafting one in the first 3 rounds. Nelson is a damn good Olineman and I wouldn't be mad but we really need to address pass rush in the worst way. Plus who knows if Baker will be on the team next year and throw in McDonald being a free agent DT seems like a need as well.
    The ideal thing for me would be to replace him at LT and move him inside to G. I think he would be really effective at G

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    My Super Early 2018 NFL Mock Draft -

You can say good or bad things about it I am sure, but this is solely based off of need, which I believe I hit spot on.

Round 1 Pick 7: Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State
    Round 2 Pick 7: Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
    Round 3 Pick 7: Mitch Hyatt, OT, Clemson
    Round 4 Pick 7: Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford
    Round 5 Pick 7: Maea Teuhema, OG, LSU
    Round 6 Pick 7: Godwin Igwebuike, FS, Northwestern
    Round 6 Pick 29: James Looney, DT, California
    Round 7 Pick 19: Marcell Ateman, WR, Oklahoma State
    I haven't done enough research for later rounds yet, but I like the first 2 picks. Harris or Guice would be great in 2nd round.

If we don't win this weekend, we are picking 4 or 5. I see Chubb, Barkley, Fitzpatrick, and Nelson all in play. Maybe Key, but I'm concerned about injury history.

I'm a pretty big Sony Michel fan

It's gonna be interesting to see who the Colts take. Most people have them taking Chubb or Nelson the 2 guys I want most. Hopefully one of them can get to us.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    It's gonna be interesting to see who the Colts take. Most people have them taking Chubb or Nelson the 2 guys I want most. Hopefully one of them can get to us.
    A guard is not going to go #3 overall or be the first non QB taken, not happening.

The good news is that both teams that moved ahead of us this past weekend are QB needy teams, so it could possible make very little difference. 4 out of the 6 teams drafting ahead of us need a QB. Lets hope 3 QB's go in the top 6 and we still get a top 5 talent.

I'm looking at S. Barkley, B. Chubb, M. Fitzpatrick, Q. Nelson, and A. Key. I few guys to keep an eye on in case they rise would include Joshua Jackson, Derwin James, M. Mcglinchey, C. Ferrell, and Howard Landry.

Sony Michel is a beast!!! Da'Ron Payne is also a monster although DT isn't the pressing need DE is for us.

I haven't really heard anyone else besides myself talk about this on here. Is everyone okay with bringing everyone back next season? I think Licht should stay, but I am very worried about Koetter returning. What's the light at the end of the tunnel? What's going to change next year? Someone please tell me.

As far as the RBs I watched in the national championship last night, I like Harris over Scarbourough and Michel over Chubb.

Really like Guice, Harris and Michel as 2-3 rounders. Need to study up a bit more on Love as o haven't really seen much of him yet

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    As far as the RBs I watched in the national championship last night, I like Harris over Scarbourough and Michel over Chubb.

Really like Guice, Harris and Michel as 2-3 rounders. Need to study up a bit more on Love as o haven't really seen much of him yet

I mostly agree with you. Harris is not declaring and will be back at Bama next year.

I would be good with Guice and Michel but the guy I really want who will be either a late 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder and beyond is Rashaad Penny.

I love his running style, power, vision, big play ability and that he could help in the return game.

I would love to somehow get him in the 3rd round so that we could focus on Edge Rusher/Oline/Corner in the first 2 rounds.

For me ideally the first 3 rounds would look like this:

1st Round: Chubb, Key
    2nd Round: Orlando Brown, Averett
    3rd Round: Penny

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I mostly agree with you. Harris is not declaring and will be back at Bama next year.

I would be good with Guice and Michel but the guy I really want who will be either a late 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder and beyond is Rashaad Penny.

I love his running style, power, vision, big play ability and that he could help in the return game.

I would love to somehow get him in the 3rd round so that we could focus on Edge Rusher/Oline/Corner in the first 2 rounds.

For me ideally the first 3 rounds would look like this:

1st Round: Chubb, Key
    2nd Round: Orlando Brown, Averett
    3rd Round: Penny
    Orlando Brown in the 2nd round is a steal, I can't imagine that he will make it out of the 1st. I'm seeing a lot more of him in the Top 20.

I like Key but he's a bad fit here with Spence already being an undersized pass rusher.

Doesn't Key have injury issues? If so I would rather pass. #1 Chubb, #2 Nelson that's how it ranks for me right now at 7.

Anyone notice how Fitz looked in the National Championship?
    Last edited by aecon13; 01-16-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Orlando Brown in the 2nd round is a steal, I can't imagine that he will make it out of the 1st. I'm seeing a lot more of him in the Top 20.

I like Key but he's a bad fit here with Spence already being an undersized pass rusher.
    It looks like outside of the 2 ND O-Lineman, the O-line rankings are all over the board w very little consistency. I'm sure it will shape up in time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234