Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 116
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    23,180
    Bird is not the word




    You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ya, Hicks is back to 2016 Hicks. Knew his first 2 months was too good to be true.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    His swings look horrible he's trying to kill every pitch over the RF porch. Girardi always waits way too long to drop guys in the order.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,828
    I will be spending game 2 at babies r us and other such stores.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,828
    Todd gonna lead off the 9th w a walkoff 2 run homer bc he's that good.

    From the bench.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by goingfor28; 08-30-2017 at 04:17 PM.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,828
    Judge swung at ball 5 and 6.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    263
    This team is so damn frustrating and inconsistent. They'll hit one game get shutout another. They'll pitch great then no one hits. We score runs then the pitching blows it. Can never put a streak of games together they'll win three then give them right back. A contending team shouldn't be this inconsistent

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5,128
    Very Very Sad.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    11,059
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan101 View Post
    This team is so damn frustrating and inconsistent. They'll hit one game get shutout another. They'll pitch great then no one hits. We score runs then the pitching blows it. Can never put a streak of games together they'll win three then give them right back. A contending team shouldn't be this inconsistent
    We must not forget that this Yankee team was not even suppose to be a playoff contender. We are lucky at where we are currently at considering that Hicks, Judge, Gardy all have come back to earth after quick 1st half starts....

    I don't think this team even makes the playoffs...The O's are a hotter team and their offense is on fire right now and they will probably pass us up anyway...

    Now if Gray, Tanaka and Sevy pitch very well then we sneak in the back door.

    But this offense is too inconsistent.....

    2018 will be a better year anyway..
    Nick

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    11,059
    Judge is a lost soul.....He will dip below .265 when it is all said and done and won't even hit 40 homers.

    Just throw him sliders out of the zone and you got him...You can even tell him that it is coming and he will still miss them. He is just programmed to swing.......I bet the catchers are telling him, here comes another outside breaking ball, go ahead and swing....

    He is just awful!
    Nick

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Judge swung at ball 5 and 6.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    If his shoulder is the problem put the guy on the DL. Wtf is the point of giving him two rest days if it's a problem it's not gonna fix in two days. You could start Ellsbury in his place and the team wouldn't be missing anything from the way Judge has played this second half. Hell it'll probably be an upgrade
    Last edited by yankeesfan101; 08-30-2017 at 04:51 PM.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,828
    Gardner LF
    Castro 2B
    Sanchez DH
    Judge RF
    Gregorius SS
    Hicks CF
    Bird 1B
    Torreyes 3B
    Romine C

    Montgomery P

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    5,181
    its really to bad Andujar is so bad with the glove that bat could really help our offense. Bird just doesn't look that good and i know he's been out for pretty much 2 yrs but u gotta wonder what their back up plan is for next yr. If i were the Yanks i'd give Andujar a FB glove over the winter and see if he could handle if over there

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Gardner LF
    Castro 2B
    Sanchez DH
    Judge RF
    Gregorius SS
    Hicks CF
    Bird 1B
    Torreyes 3B
    Romine C

    Montgomery P

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Girardi must've saw my post about Hicks about damn time

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,828
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan101 View Post
    If his shoulder is the problem put the guy on the DL. Wtf is the point of giving him two rest days if it's a problem it's not gonna fix in two days. You could start Ellsbury in his place and the team wouldn't be missing anything from the way Judge has played this second half. Hell it'll probably be an upgrade
    No minor leaguer would get on base as much. As bad as he has hit, he's still being pitched to carefully and walks a good amount

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    27,273
    This thread is alive
    #BringBackMatty

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •