Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    MMA Mcgregor nut huggers are such fools. Floyd could have KHTFO any time he wanted. He just bet the under and held off till then. 24 seconds before the under? Coincidence? Nope.
    Yup

I do wish McGregor would've somehow lucked into knocking Floyd out cold, but obviously knew it was a 0.001% chance of happening. I fkn hate Floyd.

That said, boxing sucks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yup

I do wish McGregor would've somehow lucked into knocking Floyd out cold, but obviously knew it was a 0.001% chance of happening. I fkn hate Floyd.

That said, boxing sucks.

If Connor did pull that off, it would have been the greatest upset in sports history. And I mean all sports.

Now, If Floyd were truly all about the money, he would have bet a ton on Mcgregor and lost the fight only to have a rematch and then destroy him.
    But he's not and 50-0 was more important.

But you gotta love "puusy, azz, tities, music and liquor never go out of style." (When asked why he wanted to open a strip club.)

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Els has been great. Which means he will get injured soon.
    That's what he does best
    #BringBackMatty

If Connor did pull that off, it would have been the greatest upset in sports history. And I mean all sports.

Now, If Floyd were truly all about the money, he would have bet a ton on Mcgregor and lost the fight only to have a rematch and then destroy him.
    But he's not and 50-0 was more important.

But you gotta love "puusy, azz, tities, music and liquor never go out of style." (When asked why he wanted to open a strip club.)
    They're will be a rematch
    #BringBackMatty

If they are is a rematch i hope it's in the octogon just to see Floyd get killed

Nice how you guys forget to take the OT stuff to the OT thread....

The Yanks yet again can't handle the Indians... the good news.. they only appear to struggle with 3 teams...The Sox, Indians and Astros... all currently lead their divisions.

The best news.. though this week may suck.. they won't see any of those 3 until the ALDS after Sunday.. That could help since they could get on a hot streak, and by the time they get to the playoffs.... have the confidence to actually go toe to toe with these 3.

But it does appear that the Yanks are better than we had any right to believe... but not quite ready for a deep run in the playoffs quite yet.
    My 3 Favorite teams...
    1. The NY Yankees
    2. The Colorado Rockies
    3. Whoever is playing the Red Sox tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    They're will be a rematch
    If they are is a rematch i hope it's in the octogon just to see Floyd get killed

Well this is an interesting idea. Floyd could make the same amount of money if he did this and it wouldn't tarnish his boxing record if he got crushed.
    I doubt he does it. I think Floyd is done.

Any idea on callups?

He always says that before he scalps people. He's from the Luvtorideumpole tribe and they have a vicious vendetta.
    *laughs in evil*

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    He had 4 hits in that one game " not good enough "
    Just because you hate somebody, it doesn't mean that the team should do something stupid and lose the availability of a player with 3 days left before rosters expand. The Yankees are working Bird in and have Headley hitting well. , so even if they call up Andujar 3 days sooner, he might not get much playing time. in the past week, we've reactivated Sabathia, Tanaka and Bird and we will have other 40 roster issues, if suspensions go into effect prior to September 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Just because you hate somebody, it doesn't mean that the team should do something stupid and lose the availability of a player with 3 days left before rosters expand. The Yankees are working Bird in and have Headley hitting well. , so even if they call up Andujar 3 days sooner, he might not get much playing time. in the past week, we've reactivated Sabathia, Tanaka and Bird and we will have other 40 roster issues, if suspensions go into effect prior to September 1st.
    I really hope Joe has the sack to give Andujar a legit chance to steal 3rd from Frazier and Headly. If Andujar were given the chance and succeeded, Headly off the bench in the playoffs would be amazing. Switch hitter who can play first or third.
    Frazier may a really nice guy and great teammate but that shouldn't keep him on the team if a younger player is performing better than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Hate and he sucks , stop telling yourself that Todd is good . Because he's absolutely not . Funny thing is he was a throw in because we didn't want Todd and his 200 average going to the Red sux. We were desperate for any production at first base. Now we have the Toddtart, who doesn't know how to hit . A defense replacement sure, but that's about it . I really don't know how you defend him , he's done
    #BringBackMatty

I really hope Joe has the sack to give Andujar a legit chance to steal 3rd from Frazier and Headly. If Andujar were given the chance and succeeded, Headly off the bench in the playoffs would be amazing. Switch hitter who can play first or third.
    Frazier may a really nice guy and great teammate but that shouldn't keep him on the team if a younger player is performing better than he is.
    Head has been one of our better hitters , how does he come out of the lineup?
    Last edited by oak2455; 08-29-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    #BringBackMatty

Someone should shove Todd down the dugout steps. He could use a broken ankle or two.

Someone should shove Todd down the dugout steps. He could use a broken ankle or two.

Exactly, I hope he gets drilled too
    #BringBackMatty

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast