Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Look's like we found a good lineman in Eddie Vanderdoes. PFF gave him the 3rd highest pass rush rating even though he didn't have a sack. Sean Smith got a good rating too. The lack of pass rush is what hurt this team in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Look's like we found a good lineman in Eddie Vanderdoes. PFF gave him the 3rd highest pass rush rating even though he didn't have a sack. Sean Smith got a good rating too. The lack of pass rush is what hurt this team in the past.
    LOL I found this little gem on S&BPride... The E. V-Dozer virus

I was trying to research the current offensive and defensive rankings, but cant seen to find anything, or is it too early to rank the teams?

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    LOL I found this little gem on S&BPride... The E. V-Dozer virus
    Lmao!!! That was very well done.

[QUOTE=chibberaider;31847813]LOL I found this little gem on S&BPride... The E. V-Dozer virus[/QUOTE

Hope it's spreads, and is deadly. With Mack getting all of the attention, someone needs to teach the opposition a lesson. Gotta love these young studs.

Very good read. I was extremely impressed with him. I believe we can play a true 3/4 defense with him at NT finally. He is extremely disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I was trying to research the current offensive and defensive rankings, but cant seen to find anything, or is it too early to rank the teams?
    NFL in the morning had us #4 in the power rankings behind the Packers, Chiefs, and Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    NFL in the morning had us #4 in the power rankings behind the Packers, Chiefs, and Pats.
    Thanks Nick, however, how did the Pats measure up, out of the 4, they were the only ones that lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Thanks Nick, however, how did the Pats measure up, out of the 4, they were the only ones that lost.
    I think it was one of those "gut" measurements. More or less that game against KC was a throw away. Apparently, no one feels that the Pats are done.....I concur. Even though they lost, it was against (what they felt) a top team. I'm not placing too much emphasis on this...it's only week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I think it was one of those "gut" measurements. More or less that game against KC was a throw away. Apparently, no one feels that the Pats are done.....I concur. Even though they lost, it was against (what they felt) a top team. I'm not placing too much emphasis on this...it's only week 1.
    I'd also consider coach head to head as factor in Pats Chiefs result. Reid's lost by 3 points twice to Bill been heavily defeated twice and now heavily defeated Bill twice. When these teams meet it's a real chess match.

https://www.fanragsports.com/hole-ra...-solution/amp/

Luani as hole coverage guy is interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Mackin View Post
    Very good read. I was extremely impressed with him. I believe we can play a true 3/4 defense with him at NT finally. He is extremely disruptive.
    Absolutely. The way he played against solid competition in his very first start is encouraging. I wasn't expecting that.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    So do we

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast