Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Today again shows how the warriors ruined the NBA

All these epic trades paul george teaming up with Russ, cp3 teaming up with harden and now the Celtics and Cavs matchup which is gonna be a great matchup.....but all of this means absolutely nothing still every team is severely overmatched and now the warriors have a whole season of team chemistry built against all these new still severely less talented teams.....inb4 warriors fan say im salty

In b4 Lebron started it.

The warriors could have easily swept the finals this year and the second team in the NBA got worse lmao Kevin Durant could get injured this year and the warriors would still be heavy favorites

As a lifelong Warriors fan who dealt with nothing but perennial losing teams growing up, you have no idea how hilarious threads like these are. But yes, you are just salty. They are dominating now, but it's won't be forever. I'd recommend just enjoying the greatness. You probably won't ever see a better NBA team.

I agree with you they are the greatest team of all time and lol you dont sound like much of fan thinking it wont be forever, their crew seems very unselfish and dont care much about money i could see this lasting 6 or 7 years lol i think im a bigger fan than you
    Last edited by kswissdaf; 08-23-2017 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kswissdaf View Post
    I agree with you they are the greatest team of all time and lol you dont sound like much of fan thinking it wont be forever, their crew seems very unselfish and dont care much about money i could see this lasting 6 or 7 years lol i think im a bigger fan than you
    I'm just not an idiot. Nothing is forever, especially in the NBA.

A 5 year window is reasonable.

you see my point a die hard fan im assuming even has to be like "this wont last forever". Im a heat fan when we had lebron i could neve imaginer saying team wouldn't last, but its because you know what im saying is true.....why doesnt lebron just join the warriors so we can appreciate more "greatness"

you see my point a die hard fan im assuming even has to be like "this wont last forever". Im a heat fan when we had lebron i could neve imaginer saying team wouldn't last, but you know what im saying is true.....why doesnt lebron just join the warriors so we can appreciate more "greatness"
    Because the Warriors don't have cap-room to sign a max free agent next summer. Next question?

You just sound like a petulant little kid right now. Sleep it off buddy.

well apparently all warriors fan claim that we will forget about how KD joined the warriors so why doesnt lebron just sign a mid level deal lmao since we will all forget how someone jumped on the bandwagon so fragrantly like KD did. KD winning his first ring with warriors is like losing your virginity to a prostitute **** dont count and is weak

so so far your only argument is that u think your favorite team wont last lmao cool thats why the NBA has come to

Forget it.
    Last edited by tredigs; 08-23-2017 at 08:37 AM.

can you give me one point about how what i said is untrue i know you want to act smart and cool cus you root for a baseketball team thats good lmao but plz honestly give me one point

can you give me one point about how what i said is untrue i know you want to act smart and cool cus you root for a baseketball team thats good lmao but plz honestly give me one point
    Sure... you're a Heat fan and said you could not imagine a scenario where that team could not last. You're a prisoner of the moment. Don't be a prisoner of the moment. That is tonight's lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Sure. You're a Heat fan and said you could not imagine a scenario where that team could not last. You're a prisoner of the moment.
    ok lets talk about this

my point is that you know that your team is gonna win this year for an absolute fact, that was never the case with the heat, if the warriors lose KD they are still gonna be heavy favorites..if the heat lost lebron or even D Wade they wouldnt make it out of the east

so you can at least agree they ruined the past season and this up and coming, and with KD taking pay cuts and the youth perfect system and general unselfishness of that team its looks like its gonna last a long time

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast