Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Well the beat up guys and starters get a bye week next week so hopefully it will help em heal up a bit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

henderson needs to protect the ball better.

That was the biggest issue with De-Angelo...something to closely keep an eye on. It was bound to show up eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    That was the biggest issue with De-Angelo...something to closely keep an eye on. It was bound to show up eventually.
    yep
    Broncos' Christmas Wishlist: Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

im funny on twitter guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    yep
    Both cases were really just lazy fumbles too. Not a solid hit to jar it out...just loose handling.

Don't watch GOT...but that's some truth you put out. Epitomizes Von nicely.

Siemian got better as the game progressed. Though, it should be noted that was probably when they put in more of their second stringers. Paradis is still rusty but man it was lovely to see those pull blocks with Leary.

One thing I am certain. If there is 1 on 1..Siemian is not afraid to put it up. He WILL put it up (did it multiple times last night)..but it will remain to be seen if they are to be completed at a decent clip. He missed his targets at times and there were some that should of been caught but I'm confident this "he's afraid to go deep" notion is a load of hoopla.

Still needs work with his movement in the pocket. That pick was all him. Paradis got beat up the middle but he kinda just stood there to make the throw. It was the right read, the right decision, he simply overthrew it. Paradis had positioning where all Siemian needed to do was a simple slide step to his right and the rush wouldn't have affected him but he air mailed it.

Not atrocious but something he needs to be aware of.

He pulled something out of his hat though. Later on, he not only slide stepped in the pocket but took off running for a 17 yard gain. That's the type of stuff that gets me positive with Siemian. He can improve. He can move.

In fact, he was moving a lot more than usual last night. Maybe that's a sign of things to come. I don't want him to always rely on moving...but he can be a playmaker when he gets out.

We should be able to run better. Much better this year. I think I've seen enough to warrant that statement....but man...it will get interesting in pass protection. Even Leary got beat more often than preferred.

McCoy's scheme is so much better for our boys. There's no way Bay-Bay/Sanders won't be able to get open consistently. And that TE is consistently going to be open over the middle of the field. It may just look like a "dink" but those are chunk yards.

Better get used to chipping away folks. that's going to be our game. 3rd and manageable would be the goal everytime out.

Jamaal really is a superstar. He does everything well. Elite vision. Elite burst. Elite quickness. His pass pro was amazing. He doesn't need an o-line. And isn't it fitting that he averages 5.0+ yds?? If he is even a dose of the old Jamaal..he changes this entire offense. Fun, fun possibilities.

Pick a starting 5 and go with it. There has been a good enough sample size to gauge what you have. These 5 need to be blocking together as soon as possible.

Gotsis has shown flashes. He's still not as violent with his hands as I want him to be. I mean, just look at Shelby Harris, he has very active hands and that's what helped him make plays. Gotsis just seems to lock on to his block. He showed a very nice swim move last night that had me wondering where that has been. At the moment, you can't really rely on him for short yardage situations..he still gets pancaked frequently and he seems more like a "crasher" than a "buster" on pass rushing situations (take up the blockers on stunts instead of freeing himself up to make the play).

He hasn't lived up to that OTA hype yet...but I can see the strides. He's certainly quite the athlete. He almost made the play from the other side of the line on that 42 yard run by GB.

Woods is going to have to be exotic to bring the rush. Aside from Von, there is no-one that can win a 1 on 1 with consistency. We really need our boys back at OLB.

Still throwing DeMarcus out there at OLB....and I still hate it. He drew a holding call on one nice swim move but man...I really want to see him aligned inside. He's not going to make an impact on the outside. His get off has been getting better and that has me really interested to see what he can do against the guards. I'm hoping they are planning on breaking it out in the regular season as a weapon of sorts...because he does not have a future at OLB.

The defense does look promising though. If our DL would quit getting injured...we have the pieces for a nice rotation up front...and our back end is simply astounding.

Apparently, Jamal Carter is seen as a Mike of sorts instead of a safety...that could solve our ILB issues.

so... who is putting up the next game thread?!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456